How else can I possibly spoil my horse??

only_me

Visit site
What about a pint of guinness?

Bill drives me nuts when he tries to eat the beech tree leaves when we're walking back up the drive to yard - only because he lives out in a 6 acre field atm and really has no need for extra lol

Cluelessblonde

Visit site
So assuming that your horse has all his needs and it's more of a spoiling to make you secretly happy and of no real care to horse but let's face we all buy the odd pretty numnah... My suggestions would bea:
A leather headcollar like a really nice one love them
Also a good bridle is nice and also practical!!
But for a bit of fun I think apple on strings are brill they get a good kick outta them or apple in bucket is hilarious

Ellietotz

Visit site
So assuming that your horse has all his needs and it's more of a spoiling to make you secretly happy and of no real care to horse but let's face we all buy the odd pretty numnah... My suggestions would bea:
A leather headcollar like a really nice one love them
Also a good bridle is nice and also practical!!
But for a bit of fun I think apple on strings are brill they get a good kick outta them or apple in bucket is hilarious

I have bought him a swede for this evening, he's going to love it! I did consider a leather head collar but then I thought, more cleaning?

Visit site
Swedes are great fun for them. Why not try growing your own herbs that you could then pick fresh for him - a window box or other container planted with things like chamomile and mint, etc? And maybe get yourself a nice personalised hi-vis tabard or jacket for winter...which would of course need matching stuff for the horse...! :D

Cluelessblonde

Visit site
I have bought him a swede for this evening, he's going to love it! I did consider a leather head collar but then I thought, more cleaning?

Not too much just a quick swipe every now and again... Although don't leave it on him in the field it will be nicked... I don't leave them on anyways but I no people who have gone through a few that way...

Have you started a horse boot collection? I have a fairly sizeable one already but I know a lot of people who have obsessions...

When my lads in for the winter Im goin to try get some a mirror aswell they are ment to be fab :)

LadySam

Visit site

I bought a pair - did four horses with them today (three dry, one wet). They are absolutely brilliant. So much better and more comfortable to use than a curry comb and O.M.G. did the horses love them!! One of them loved it on his hindquarters so much he was pushing himself harder onto my hands. Lots of woobbly lips and four very, very happy and relaxed boys.

Highly recommended!

Deltaflyer

Visit site
I bought a pair - did four horses with them today (three dry, one wet). They are absolutely brilliant. So much better and more comfortable to use than a curry comb and O.M.G. did the horses love them!! One of them loved it on his hindquarters so much he was pushing himself harder onto my hands. Lots of woobbly lips and four very, very happy and relaxed boys.

Highly recommended!

I got those, Sam absolutely loves it when I use them. He's so funny. He points to the bits he wants me to attack next LOL