How tall are you and your horse?

lauraanddolly

Visit site
5ft and a bit and horse is 15.1hh finer type, I think we suit each other quite well. I have and will ride anything from 10hh - 17hh + Strangely though even though I'm little I do feel as secure on the little ones my ideal is anything 14.2+

Tash88

Visit site
I am just 5'6" and my horse is 16hh, he is a fairly fine WB x TB. I look a little small on him, but feel fine. I have long legs which helps!

PingPongPony

Visit site
5ft11 and a little bit :) horse i have atm is well build but not chunky ISH bang on 16hh. I'm just right with a saddle, and my feet hang under her belly a bit but not much when bareback, most of my height is my legs though. i prefer BIG horses :D the bigger the better :)

Kat

Visit site
I'm 5ft8, DH is 6ft2 our horse is 15.3hh, but we're hoping she'll make 16hh as DH looks a bit big on her! She's not very chunky!

JFTDWS

Visit site
5 foot ten and a bit on a tall day... on a 13.3 and maybe a wee bitty more.
Calm your pants he's an Icelandic. Ok, I'll run now... :D:D:D

ooooooh can we see photos? I like a nice icelandic... (I just typed atlantic :cool: it's not even that late :eek:)

mrgoop

Visit site
Me 5'11" ish, ponio 18hh warmblood.
I used to have a 15.3hh shire X and although she took my leg up i looked big on her on top. I like a biggie lol

Befney3

Visit site
I'm 5'1'' & Chilli is a 16.1hh skinny TB. His previous owner was 5'11''. Both of us are quite thin.

I'm quite lucky 'cos at my size I can sit on most things. I've been known to get on 12hh showing ponies & last year I regularly schooled my friends 17hh WB showjumper.

cedar

Visit site
I'm 5'9 and have a 18.1 Clydesdale and a 13.3 highland. Don't think I look over big on the highland as he is well built!! May hide now. No ones ever commented I look under horsed though.

BlairandAzria

Visit site
I'm 5'3 and horse is 15'2 hh dressage length stirrups are just on his belly line sj is pretty perfect tbh he's pretty narrow. An 8 yr old occasionally rides him and doesn't look over horses lol

JustMe22

Visit site
A bit over 5'8 and horse is 16.2hh last time I checked (few years ago to be fair!).

Sister though, is 5'6ish and has a very narrow 14.2hh pony who does not take up leg at all, but she doesn't look too big - yet!