Irresponsible Breeding... Should I Tell Her or Keep My Mouth?

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Bring back hanging and child labour, this will sort out the men from the boys,[opens the red wine]

cheers! Drinking red wine with you!

We have child labour in our house - my husband says I'm mean for making my sons do everything for the ponies when they are on holiday from school. I have even been known to get 14 yr old son out of bed at 11.30pm to properly muck out instead of just waving a fork and broom around. Only in the holidays though, so I am not that mean. ;)

Miss L Toe

Visit site
Saturday night and the Fireworks have started, that means the drugs are here, wow, lets light the blue touch paper, handing out lines when I was school prefect, had a different connotation!
Dads Army has started, must sign off.
A dragon lives forever, but not so little boys

"Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee,
Little Jackie Paper loved that rascal Puff,
And brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff. oh

Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee.

Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail
Jackie kept a lookout perched on puffs gigantic tail,
Noble kings and princes would bow whenever they came,
Pirate ships would lower their flag when puff roared out his name. oh!
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/p/peter+paul+mary/puff+the+magic+dragon_10205000.html ]

A dragon lives forever but not so little boys
Painted wings and giant rings make way for other toys.
One grey night it happened, Jackie paper came no more
And puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar.

His head was bent in sorrow, green scales fell like rain,
Puff no longer went to play along the cherry lane.
Without his life-long friend, Puff could not be brave,
So Puff that mighty dragon sadly slipped into his cave. oh!

Last edited:

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
Saturday night and the Fireworks have started, that means the drugs are here, wow, lets light the blue touch paper, handing out lines when I was school prefect, had a different connotation!
Dads Army has started, must sign off.
Puff the Magic Dragon, "A dragon lives forever, but not so little boys

"Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea
Little Jackie paper loved that rascal puff,
And brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff. oh

Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail
Jackie kept a lookout perched on puffs gigantic tail,
Noble kings and princes would bow whenever they came,
Pirate ships would lower their flag when puff roared out his name. oh!
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/p/peter+paul+mary/puff+the+magic+dragon_10205000.html ]

A dragon lives forever but not so little boys
Painted wings and giant rings make way for other toys.
One grey night it happened, Jackie paper came no more
And puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar.

His head was bent in sorrow, green scales fell like rain,
Puff no longer went to play along the cherry lane.
Without his life-long friend, puff could not be brave,
So puff that mighty dragon sadly slipped into his cave. oh!

slowly... back away from the drugs:D:D:D

Arizahn

Visit site
My late mother never ever knew about the drug related connotations connected to that song...she used to sing it to me when I was little:rolleyes:
Bless her...

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
She DID ask my opinion, though I have't given it to her yet. I'm wondering if I should just wish her the best of luck though or tell her straight that I think she should get a vet's opinion

She asked your opinion - so give it to her! And I'd include:

1. A mare with kissing spines can suffer just being covered by a stallion - without carrying a foal for 11 months.

2. To cover ANY mare without having swabs done and a breeding soundness examination is irresponsible and will risk the health (and life) of her mare - AND the health of her stallion. For example, one mare who came to us had bred previously - by AI. When we covered her she stood beautifully, until the stallion thrust for the first time. She went skywards - and then down on the floor writhing in agony! Subsequent examination revealed she had an abnormally short vagina - the stallion had battered her cervix causing serious brusing - luckily he didn't rupture her!

3. Has her stallion ever covered a mare? And has she ever taught a young stallion to cover? Covering injuries are NOT covered by most horse insurance policies - because it is actually more dangerous than 3 day eventing (for mare, stallion AND handlers!) When stallion, mare AND handlers are inexperienced, it's close to suicidal!

4. Has she considered that MANY stallions - when used as studs - become VERY difficult and even dangerous to ride in company?

I could go on withy another 100 points - but that should do for starters!:rolleyes:

cronkmooar

Visit site
Totally off topic, for which I apologise in advance:D

But does anyone know if the OP's horse still has his dick?? It was all too much of a saga for me so I missed the end result

PS I have never seen a mini jaffa cake - are they new??

Carefreegirl

Visit site
I believe he had it off - literally Oooh errrr ! Mini Jaffa cakes aren't new but to much sponge in my opinion. Greggs bakers do a Jaffa cake donut, pure genius - nothing special until you get to the orange in the middle. Yum yum

cronkmooar

Visit site
Hahaha! I must have missed that thread :eek:

Its about - it was last weeks drama/saga - oh to be young again - half wondered if it was all just jackanory to be honest. Obviously if true very upsetting and a worthy drama.

I believe he had it off - literally Oooh errrr ! Mini Jaffa cakes aren't new but to much sponge in my opinion. Greggs bakers do a Jaffa cake donut, pure genius - nothing special until you get to the orange in the middle. Yum yum

I am leading too much of a sheltered existance ** note to self - get a life - get a jaffa doughnut ** :D

Beausmate

Visit site
When I saw the title of this thread I thought that someone was having trouble with their chav neighbours, then it turned out it was about someone considering putting an unsuitable horse to an unsuitable horse, then it was about crisps and other savoury snacks, sweets, jaffa cakes and doughnuts, not to mention the bits about stress incontinence and dope. Now it's got on to penile amputations and God knows what else!!

And I thought I was feeling dizzy because of the beer!! :p

Beausmate

Visit site
Universal equality. Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? :D:D:p

*uh oh, I can feel the onion rings I just scoffed, wanting to escape!!*

JFTDWS

Visit site
When I saw the title of this thread I thought that someone was having trouble with their chav neighbours

I have one of the BHS "think before you breed" polo shirts with the slogan in very big letters on the front. I regularly wear it out and get very odd looks in non-horsey circles. It has long been my ambition to get into the Jeremy Kyle audience wearing it :eek:

Completely irrelevant post, but seems appropriate, somehow :p Would get even wierder looks if I have a "penile amputation" polo shirt though :D

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I have one of the BHS "think before you breed" polo shirts with the slogan in very big letters on the front. I regularly wear it out and get very odd looks in non-horsey circles. It has long been my ambition to get into the Jeremy Kyle audience wearing it :eek:

I think you may be my new favourite poster:D

JollyTall

Visit site

Completely irrelevant post, but seems appropriate, somehow :p Would get even wierder looks if I have a "penile amputation" polo shirt though :D

haaahaaha penile amputation polo shirt :eek::D

JFTDWS

Visit site
I think you may be my new favourite poster:D

Gosh... Well... I mean... This is such an honour... When I posted this I never expected in my wldest dreams to receive such a prestigious award... I have to thank my producer and the director and all my co-stars... And my mummy and daddy and all my childhood pets... :D:D:D

haaahaaha penile amputation polo shirt :eek::D

Next year everyone will be wearing them :D

JollyTall

Visit site
Gosh... Well... I mean... This is such an honour... When I posted this I never expected in my wldest dreams to receive such a prestigious award... I have to thank my producer and the director and all my co-stars... And my mummy and daddy and all my childhood pets... :D:D:D

Next year everyone will be wearing them :D

It would be so so entertaining .. thank you that post actually just cheered up my (rather stressfull) evening :D:D

Also just to say to OP if they ever get this far in the thread comments (after all the ground breaking and thoroughly important issues discussed) I do not find it amusing out of any disrespect to your boy! (If he did get it amputated, sort of went a bit quiet on that one) It is just a funny image! :rolleyes: