Katie price on mag cover

ribbons

Visit site
Must be quite exhausting having everything you say twisted and analysed in this way.
I still dont get the poster who said she is the wrong type of person and while reflecting on my own working life if i knew then what i do now and id had the qualifications for the job i would have got my knockers out 30 years ago!

Me too. If stupid men had been daft enough to pay me shed loads of money for a picture of my boobs I'd have whipped them out in a flash.

As someone else mentioned the unsavoury goings on by some riders at top level make KP look almost angelic. Jilly cooper wasn't to wide of the mark. Some treat their horses, staff and fellow riders like *****, but are still adored by joe public.

If massive man made boobs ogled by idiots give Katie the ability to enjoy her life and provide well for her family, then good luck to her I say.

spottybotty

Visit site
Actually, having met her once, she's very nice. I can only admire her determination to do well in life. She's not a bad rider at all and does seem to really love her horses. There are a lot more 'celebrities' out there appearing on the covers of various magazines who are probably far less deserving of their status than she is. Perhaps she represents the vast majority of people who strive very hard for success in the 'horsey' world, but for all sorts of reasons, it eludes them. In many ways it's harder for her - every time she goes out to compete, she's going to be the target for a lot more criticism than the rest of us....

But she is on the front cover of every other edition of OK! magazine airing her dirty laundery.

SpringArising

Visit site
I don't follow her enough to know if she's ever said it publicly, but I've always got the impression that Katie is very lonely, insecure and depressed.

The constant need for attention, always wanting to be in the spotlight, being quite brash with her partners (and in general putting others down to make herself feel better).

I watched one of two of her series and I don't think she ever came across as truly happy.

To an extent she's created a lot of the issues herself, but that doesn't make it OK for anyone to be so malicious about her.

I think it's going to be hard enough for her kids later on having had such an odd upbringing (constantly on cameras, being ferried around to loud concerts, always having a different nanny etc.)

I would actually pick up an issue of H+H if they featured someone like her on it - makes a happy difference from the same old tripe that's usually in it!

I'd rather send one of my horses to be looked after by her than, say, Carl Hester.

SpringArising

Visit site
That's interesting. Why?

SpringArising - whats wrong with Carl Hester?

After watching a live demo of his on TV a couple of years ago I really went off him.

He was telling a story about one of his youngsters, and mentioned that more than once, he had got someone to ride him to give him a 'jolly good hiding'.