Katie Price's mystery man is Spencer Wilton!

BBs

Visit site
Hilarious.

Loving the fact these tabloids try and report on all things equestrian, like the Zara and Phoebe article in The Daily Mail last week, what utter crap that was, oh and getting it all wrong about Ian Olding.

They need to employ someone who knows.

BBH

Visit site
Hello and welcome
grin.gif

Another sponsor for the list

nostringssex.dating.co.uk

bahumbug

Visit site
Yeah I'm new too (but have also followed) but I think this whole thing's really cheap ......bit like pink nylon

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I'm new too (but have also followed) but I think this whole thing's really cheap ......bit like pink nylon

[/ QUOTE ]

Or her Velour tracksuits...
crazy.gif

nokia

Visit site
Lol at least we can all have a good laugh about all this..bet the dressage riders involved will be talking about all this for months to come

Hawkeye

Visit site
I'm also new and have been following the forum for years but never had the courage to write before but have been rolling around laughing at this thread. Many thanks for keeping me so entertained!

Worried1

Visit site
While it's very funny that they think she is having it off with Spencer - I'm genuinely really sad - I thought they were forever
frown.gif

Quadro

Visit site
i would like to add durex to the list of sponsers just so these vile people cannot recreate and possibly burberry???
my other question is that if an orange person (ie KP) recreates with another normal person (ie spencer for example
wink.gif
) what colour would there child be???
KP and peter were both of the orange variety so kids are pure bred orange
spencer might go fot KP as she does strongly resemble a man in a wig
smile.gif

Halfstep

Visit site
I noticed a fair few orange people at my BD comp this weekend tbh!
wink.gif
. Its spreading!!!!

Good conspiracy theory Weezy.
wink.gif
. Of course, the whole partner swapping thing is VERY dressage, darrhhlling.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the dinner table at Spencer and Jay's tonight
wink.gif
wink.gif

Weezy

Visit site
You watch, tomorrow's front page news...(this is a complete fabrication of any truth and I do hope that no one takes any umbridge with me for it - tongue firmly in cheek ALL the way)

Spencer's Love Triangle Woes

There was drama in the elite Dressage world last night as Carl Hester made a dramatic, high speed journey to scoop his former partner, Spencer Wilton, back into his arms.

SCANDAL

Carl, an avid reader of The Sun Online, noted that Spencer had spoken out about his association with Katie Price, and, so he thought, admitted that Carl was his real partner. Driven by passion, Carl Hester was seen galloping his pride and joy Olympic horse down the A40 towards the yard shared by Jay Hallim, British Event Rider, and current partner of Spencer Wilton to share his joy that his etranged lover had decided to mend his wicked ways and rejoin world reknowned Hester.

DISAPPOINTMENT

On arriving at the yard with a piaffe and capriole exclaiming "I am here", Carl backflipped off his charging steed into a stern faced Spencer who politely and firmly told him that The Sun Online had, in actual fact, reverted to type and pulled an interview that he had made some years past and automatically assumed that they were still a couple, and it looked good on paper as no one other than the equestrian world knew who Jay was. Although trying to look angry, it was noted that Jay was laughing into his mobile and addressing someone called Max about publicity...

Meanwhile, with a sinking heart, Carl left the yard, and his love behind.

Our source said "It was a heartbreaking scene, although there was a wierd orange light coming out of the cottage all night"...

The next day, in a miniscule corner on page 35

We would like to apologise to our readers for the article yesterday concerning Mr C Hester and Mr S Wilton. We would like our readers to note that Mr C Hester is, in fact, out of the country competing, and the horse seen galloping down the A40 was, in fact, an escaped cow.

We would also like to point out that Mr S Wilton and Mr J Hallim were not visited by Mr C Hester but, in fact, a derranged groupie on a scooter.

We apologise for any distress caused to all parties, and are happy to award £2.31 to each in full settlement for damages.

Rachel_M

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You watch, tomorrow's front page news...(this is a complete fabrication of any truth and I do hope that no one takes any umbridge with me for it - tongue firmly in cheek ALL the way)

Spencer's Love Triangle Woes

There was drama in the elite Dressage world last night as Carl Hester made a dramatic, high speed journey to scoop his former partner, Spencer Wilton, back into his arms.

SCANDAL

Carl, an avid reader of The Sun Online, noted that Spencer had spoken out about his association with Katie Price, and, so he thought, admitted that Carl was his real partner. Driven by passion, Carl Hester was seen galloping his pride and joy Olympic horse down the A40 towards the yard shared by Jay Hallim, British Event Rider, and current partner of Spencer Wilton to share his joy that his etranged lover had decided to mend his wicked ways and rejoin world reknowned Hester.

DISAPPOINTMENT

On arriving at the yard with a piaffe and capriole exclaiming "I am here", Carl backflipped off his charging steed into a stern faced Spencer who politely and firmly told him that The Sun Online had, in actual fact, reverted to type and pulled an interview that he had made some years past and automatically assumed that they were still a couple, and it looked good on paper as no one other than the equestrian world knew who Jay was. Although trying to look angry, it was noted that Jay was laughing into his mobile and addressing someone called Max about publicity...

Meanwhile, with a sinking heart, Carl left the yard, and his love behind.

Our source said "It was a heartbreaking scene, although there was a wierd orange light coming out of the cottage all night"...

The next day, in a miniscule corner on page 35

We would like to apologise to our readers for the article yesterday concerning Mr C Hester and Mr S Wilton. We would like our readers to note that Mr C Hester is, in fact, out of the country competing, and the horse seen galloping down the A40 was, in fact, an escaped cow.

We would also like to point out that Mr S Wilton and Mr J Hallim were not visited by Mr C Hester but, in fact, a derranged groupie on a scooter.

We apologise for any distress caused to all parties, and are happy to award £2.31 to each in full settlement for damages.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO. Weezy, you killer!

Halfstep

Visit site
Oh my god Weezy, that is priceless! But you forgot to add Carl's new boyfriend into the mix! Surely he's the one who'll be on the phone to Max Clifford in the meantime.......

kirstyfk

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
lol !! some good Sponsors for British Dressage.

Club 18-30
KY Jelly
Lambrini
Anne Summers
partnerswaps

Any More !!!...cause thats the type of image dressage is getting

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there not a joke about dressage riders and KY jelly
tongue.gif

Weezy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh my god Weezy, that is priceless! But you forgot to add Carl's new boyfriend into the mix! Surely he's the one who'll be on the phone to Max Clifford in the meantime.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly I am not 100% of his name and was too pushed to look it up LOL!

Weezy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
That's brilliant Weezy! You could have a serious future as the Equestrian Correspondent for the Daily Mail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why thank you very much
tongue.gif
Mind you, I would rather sell my soul to Lucifer than write for the DM!

burtie

Visit site
I hope you have double checked the facts in this article and made sure the A40 does in fact run between the 2 yards. Wouldn't want anyone to be able to doubt the story.
tongue.gif
grin.gif

BBs

Visit site
TBH depends on what time of day it was Weezy. A40 is terrible at certain times, he wouldnt have been galloping anywhere, even on a cow in rush hour
frown.gif

lucretia

Visit site
havent read the whole thread, apologies. love your news story weezy but be careful some rag will be printing it as fact tommorow and I dont know spencer AT ALL but knowing Jay as I do, i cannot imagine for a moment he was far away from an opportunity to party with a celebrity, and I think KP (isnt that some sort of salted nut.....?) is quite aware of what spencer is. nothing better than a night out with some gay men when you have just split with your hubby and dont want to be pursued just loved and made much of. Chances are they were wearing more pink thn she was anyway.....
wink.gif

punk

Visit site
Definitely looks like we ought to get someone off the forum (Weezy?!) to apply for a job with one of the big rags - they must be searching out for those in the know - and where better than HHO!!!!!!!!! Great job opportunity!!!!!!!!!
blush.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif

katelarge

Visit site
TBH I never thought KP was that into Peter - anyone else remember on I'm a Celeb, when they met? She took the piss out of him loads, and said he had a knob like an acorn! Hardly seemed smitten - he did all the chasing! So I was really suprised when she came out with the "I want him back" stuff. UNLESS she knows there is no way he'll be back, so she might as well play the wounded one and get public sympathy in the meantime?

I hate to sound like an old goat but I'd put nothing past the current rash of "celebs"!

The Spencer stuff is bloody hilarious and I hope he gets some exposure and few pics in the nationals over it. Less funny, though, is that today it seems Andrew Gould has become the focus of the tabloids' attentions, and that him and his wife have had to leave the country? I *really* hope they are OK and there is nothing in it. Who could fancy that orange lilo? You'd need danger money to go near it. yuk!