More revelations on AHAR

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
Which journalist was that? I saw a post on their page where a journalist had gone there unannounced and they wernt happy!! Also saw on their page she has a goose in her house- that doesnt seem right, I think he needs to be outside with access to a pond

the journalist who wrote the article in the paper never went there. She got all her information from the exposers page.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Hero has a congenital club foot, meaning she was born with it.

So how can you explain the deterioration as from when she had treatment from Ahar until she was found, her hooves are overgrown and cracked and she is walking far worse then when she first arrived. Why was she turned out in that dump of a field 1/2 hrs drive from Ahar, Ahar described it as luxury grazing when any fool can see its scrub, wetlands.

Mollylittle

Visit site
Nope. but as one does, you are being selective in your response. Back to the intitial subject of this thread, hero came to ahar in ausguts 2015.The initial post had 265 likes, 78 shares and more than 100 comments. 75% of those comments promise a donation.Given the fact that this pony has not been treated more than initially,tell me , where did the money go?

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
Nope. but as one does, you are being selective in your response. Back to the intitial subject of this thread, hero came to ahar in ausguts 2015.The initial post had 265 likes, 78 shares and more than 100 comments. 75% of those comments promise a donation.Given the fact that this pony has not been treated more than initially,tell me , where did the money go?

Have you seen the letter on the exposers page from the DOA stating that the pony is under continuous veterinary supervision?

I would suggest that tend to show the pony has been treated more than initially. Unless you don't believe the DOA statement?

Equi

Visit site
Any time there is a thread on this "charity" one person who is always a new poster comes on and claims its all tosh.

I have an idea who that person might be lol

Mollylittle

Visit site
No, I'm not the journalist. But I do believe it said so in the article.

If she did go though, why use all the photographs and the information taken from the exposers page. Why not use photographs taken during the visit?

you're missing the point. She never visited. For the simple fact that she was under the strong impression she would be led onto a merry go round.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
incorrect.As I was directly involved,I know exactly where her information came from.

Oh come on, the article was pretty much identical to what was said on the exposers page and all of the photographs printed in that article came from there. Or were you the one who went in under false pretenses?

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
So how can you explain the deterioration as from when she had treatment from Ahar until she was found, her hooves are overgrown and cracked and she is walking far worse then when she first arrived. Why was she turned out in that dump of a field 1/2 hrs drive from Ahar, Ahar described it as luxury grazing when any fool can see its scrub, wetlands.

It isn't my place to explain it. Perhaps you would be better off asking the vet and farrier that question as they would be the one's who are in the know.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
Which journalist was that? I saw a post on their page where a journalist had gone there unannounced and they wernt happy!! Also saw on their page she has a goose in her house- that doesnt seem right, I think he needs to be outside with access to a pond

The gosling with a cast on it's leg, in a pond?

Dobiegirl

Visit site
It isn't my place to explain it. Perhaps you would be better off asking the vet and farrier that question as they would be the one's who are in the know.

There's a surprise and what a cop out, so you dont have an opinion then of your own, anyone with a pair of eyes and any knowledge of horses can see that pony hasnt had treatment for months and why a field so far away if its receiving regular treatment.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
I don't frequent that page. I shall have a look

Please do, you will find the article posted on there too. It was posted after the photographs you saw in it were posted on the page. Somehow, I can't see a journalist allowing photographs taken for an article posted a week or so before said article is published.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Hero has a congenital club foot, meaning she was born with it.

Well that is stating the obvious! how helpful a comment. That doesn't mean it is ok to keep her as is, where she was, in the state she was in! and the other horses out with her?

continuous veterinary supervision would mean she is living at the vets... she clearly isn't...

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
No, I'm not the journalist. But I do believe it said so in the article.

If she did go though, why use all the photographs and the information taken from the exposers page. Why not use photographs taken during the visit?

I think we have addressed the issue that if she had have gone I am sure she would have been only presented with lovely photo opportunities. Which would be doing nothing to get to the truth of what is actually occurring would it?