pi@@ed off about ebay & their promise to refund every b@tch out

bakewell

Visit site
The OP has not come across well throughout this thread, and I do not condone how she's acted.

However, it has got way too personal now and is verging on bullying.

I think that is trying to be remedied through redacting the sensitive information right now. Merely an error of judgement which the poster is trying to resolve.

charlie76

Visit site
I think this has got totally out of hand and whether right or wrong if I was the op I would be upset with the way this has gone. Think its time to draw a line.

Fides

Visit site
Hoofprint87 is a new member & probably an old livery of mine I've pissed off in the past so well done for getting your own back.

And just as I was starting to feel sorry for you, you go and post something like that. Do you upset a lot of people in your life?

coralwings20

Visit site
Of course I don't upset alot of people but I'm bound to have annoyed a few liveries with rules in the 5 years of running the business. Can't think who else would be vindictive enough to put my name on a public forum?!

Can all yard owners honestly say they've got on with every livery? We have had to ask a few to leave. & yes, 12 months later they still hold a grudge.

But this is becoming silly now & I'm certainly not an ebay scammer as you can see from my fb. I may have missed the odd defect but always email & partially refund.

Moomin1

Visit site
Of course I don't upset alot of people but I'm bound to have annoyed a few liveries with rules in the 5 years of running the business. Can't think who else would be vindictive enough to put my name on a public forum?!

Can all yard owners honestly say they've got on with every livery? We have had to ask a few to leave. & yes, 12 months later they still hold a grudge.

But this is becoming silly now & I'm certainly not an ebay scammer as you can see from my fb. I may have missed the odd defect but always email & partially refund.

What can we see from your FB? Personally I haven't bothered to look.

Mia&Vin

Visit site
This whole thread is making a drama out of nothing. Its should have been simple

- accept the return and prewarn ebay of her history
- take photos even before its out of the box and loads of condition
- ebay may refund her straight off as you will have the item back, dont be put of by this and appeal
- provide loads of pics and saddlers report etc
- rather than using online chat phone the dublin office (not the one abroad if you get them hang up and try again)

You may find that she gets her refund anyway but if she has damaged it you will be able to get yours back if you do it properly.

But just as a note for the future saddles can cost £15 to send not £40 and never argue with a buyer just accept the refund. Anything else and you risk them causing damage to get their money back. But always send high value items with a photographed stamp

WelshD

Visit site
- rather than using online chat phone the dublin office (not the one abroad if you get them hang up and try again)

I also recommend this. Twice I have had problems and been lucky enough to get horsey Irish people when I have called which helped a great deal - eg One knew from my pics that the bridle I received clearly wasn't a Sabre one

coralwings20

Visit site
Yes, it would've about £15 to send but they sting you on insurance for high value items :-( still no saddle back but she has put a reference number for the courier but still no saddle & I'm desperate to see what state it's in!

Frumpoon

Visit site
FWIW I think the discolouration described is a sign of a high quality saddle - it's what naturally happens to vegetable dyed leather as it ages and you only use vegetable on the best quality hides, that's why a lot of older black albions have that golden yellow tinge

coralwings20

Visit site
It gets stranger as received a text today saying the saddle will not be delivered until the 22nd of September?! Isn't ebay rules that goods have to be returned within 7 days?

coralwings20

Visit site
Tracking says delivery on Monday but I have a message from buyer stating I would receive it on weds. She has now told me she is escalating this to ebay tomorrow but I haven't got the saddle back yet? I have messaged them informing them of this but what if they refund her & I don't even have the saddle back?

Queenbee

Visit site
The buyer was unaware of my 14 day return policy - it was me that made her aware of it AFTER she wrecked my saddle - ebay have already refunded her + cost to return despite my policy being buyer to return. Saddle should arrive today & that's when I shall open a case against her & issue a small claim as I am now £700 out of pocket! That's what I bloody well paid for it 8 weeks ago!

As for people bringing up I'm lucky to refund her & still eat, how dare you. I am living in a derelict house & have been bathing my baby for 6 months in a sink as we had no bath. Only just been able to afford to put one in. Also, have a lpg cooker we can't afford to have put in at this p

Tracking says delivery on Monday but I have a message from buyer stating I would receive it on weds. She has now told me she is escalating this to ebay tomorrow but I haven't got the saddle back yet? I have messaged them informing them of this but what if they refund her & I don't even have the saddle back?

So what is she escalating?

Exactly?!

You say in one post she has already been refunded, then you say they haven't yet??

This is too much for my brain