pi@@ed off about ebay & their promise to refund every b@tch out

Sebastian

Visit site
We can afford to have the cooker down but has to be by an lpg engineer & have been let down so many times.

So everything is great now and you even have a bath, but you still can't afford to refund £400 to the "b@itch"? I am confused. You were pleading poverty yesterday and that you don't have £400, but now all is ok and you can afford to own (at least) two horses and spend £700 on a saddle? This is quite confusing to me.

slumdog

Visit site
I'm not getting a pony for my toddler now she can have a sit on my Arab as with winter coming, hay is going to cost a fortune + I have a pony out on loan should she need one on the future.
This Arab? http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?659551-What-Is-Wrong-With-His-Back-End
Did you get to the bottom of his muscle wastage?

coralwings20

Visit site
Yes I did & he is fit & well :) looking amazing & won both his dressage tests on Sunday :)

& I don't mean to be rude but he an ISH - looks nothing like an Arab! :)

Last edited:

Jonesy

Visit site
Oh I dunno.... fraudulently listing items, asking people to pay for it in advance of you possibly receiving it back, in a different condition. I mean really I could go on but you're quite adept at digging the hole without any input.

erm no! you can have multiple accounts on ebay. I have 2 accounts, 1 I buy with and the other I sell. It is not against ebay rules to do this and if you look on ebay forums you will note that plenty of other ebay members do this.

It is only against ebay rules if you start bidding up (shill bidding) your item from another account you hold, which is quite frequent on ebay. However, thankfully, they are quite quick to pick up on this and multiple accounts having the same ISP address.

Fun Times

Visit site
Honestly, this is the second thread in 24 hours on which my only possible response can be: "what the heck is going on"? I can't tell whether I am starting to get some form of dementia and therefore nothing is making sense anymore or whether the world has gone bonkers. Am secretly hoping for the latter tho.

bakewell

Visit site
erm no! you can have multiple accounts on ebay. I have 2 accounts, 1 I buy with and the other I sell. It is not against ebay rules to do this and if you look on ebay forums you will note that plenty of other ebay members do this.

It is only against ebay rules if you start bidding up (shill bidding) your item from another account you hold, which is quite frequent on ebay. However, thankfully, they are quite quick to pick up on this and multiple accounts having the same ISP address.

Yeeeeees.... I am not saying the multiple accounts is a bad thing.

To clarify:
I am saying using a second account so as not to link to the first in order to create a listing resulting in taking offers on an item not currently in your possession; not in the condition stated in the advert on the second account; currently in a way, an item that does not exist as it has yet to be returned; whilst making possibly fraudulent and close to libelous claims against the original purchaser, is not really on/ legal/ in line with ebay's policies/ something an honest seller would do/ something you can expect to be called out on etc.

I think the OP sought to use the pseudo-anonymity of the internet and e-commerce, got caught out and is now only fielding questions relating to perceived slights against her lifestyle choices rather than doing the right thing and taking the listing down, at the very least.

bakewell

Visit site
I'm hoping to recieve saddle tomorrow to add different photos as it counts against you removing a listing :-(

Actually an error in listing and subsequent removal does not.
However, perhaps it should count against you in this case. What you have done is something potential purchasers may wish to use in evaluating your honesty and trustworthiness or lack thereof before parting with a significant chunk of cash and being denounced as a "conniving b!tch" on the internet.

cundlegreen

Visit site
I've just come in from a long day's eventing, but this thread is far more riveting than the latest romance on my Kindle !!!
Next installment please......

Moomin1

Visit site
I'm hoping to recieve saddle tomorrow to add different photos as it counts against you removing a listing :-(

But what about the poor people who are currently watching the saddle and have put offers in? They are under the false impression that they are viewing the saddle in the photos..

Queenbee

Visit site
I wouldn't be surprised if someone notifies ebay that she has listed a saddle she doesn't have in her possession and can't testify to its condition... Wouldn't be surprised at all... I only said earlier to another poster via pm it's so tempting to flag op up for what she is doing!