pi@@ed off about ebay & their promise to refund every b@tch out

Moomin1

Visit site
Hmmm, yeah what we going to do next... Oh I know, this is a perfect opportunity to remind everyone that there is a sticky in club house for SECRET SANTA... Since everyone is checking in on this thread... Pm me details to sign up...

Perhaps someone will get a saddle...

coralwings20

Visit site
And I apologised but posters on here get a kick of hiding behind a a user name being nasty - oh well, hardly going to lose any sleep over it :) night all ��

Queenbee

Visit site
And I apologised but posters on here get a kick of hiding behind a a user name being nasty - oh well, hardly going to lose any sleep over it :) night all ��

My name is emily I live in Helston in Cornwall... And I still stand by everything I've said. I would happily provide my surname but to be fair... Secret Santa is coming up.

Moomin1

Visit site

Yes, some people really can be horrible behind usernames can't they? Calling people all sorts of vile names..

Queenbee

Visit site
Hell no... I got a really good one on ebay for £125 squid last month... A really nice working hunter Jeffries, that had had additions of decent knee blocks added at a later date, great flocking, looked like new but was a fair age... Not even a mark from the stirrups... I'm good for saddles now, but if anyone wants to help me identify the bridle I just lost in an ebay auction, that would be the best present ever!

;)

doodle

Visit site
I was me, I bought the saddle......only kidding. I have read this thread with much amusement, filled in my otherwise boring evening, thanks all :)

hairycob

Visit site
My name is Debbie by the way. At first I thought you were a tantrummy teenager, then a troll but wow you really are up there with shwmae & bespoke. Stop digging - it's a long way to Australia & you will wear yourself out.

coralwings20

Visit site
What exactly have I done wrong bar be nasty in first few posts & apologised for that but I didn't send the saddle looking like that. The thorowgood saddle has a slight curve at the back & my horse has a roach back and the other saddle just touched it. Being 5ft10, not sure how I'd squeeze myself into a 17" hence saddler suggested the t4/t8. I didn't get the saddler out to value it but to check the air & even though it fitted him it must have touched part of his roach back as when I got in the saddle, it was clear he wasn't happy but it fit him a few months ago but he has built so much topline up, he needs his saddles checked every few months. Will post some upto date photos of him as he is looking good :) xz

smellsofhorse

Visit site
Everyone is confused.
You have come across as nasty, calling people names and making your you are hard done by and want lots of sympathy.

But you have done nothing to help yourself, been proactive or taken people up on their suggestions to help your case.

Maybe if you start from the beginning.
Being factual, include everything and no moaning accusation.

We might be able to figure it out and understand what has happened.