Please, please pray for my boy :-'(

Crazycob06

Visit site
I am so sorry to hear your sad news! I have been thinking of you all day and checking for updates! You are doing the right thing by the sounds of it, you are a very brave and loving owner and I wish you all the best!

Merrymoles

Visit site
So, so sorry. What a desperate thing to happen. As others have said, you are doing right by your horses and are a very caring person. My thoughts are with you. Hugs

PetalPower

Visit site
Don't often post but couldn't leave this thread without saying how sorry I am for your loss. Can't imagine how devastated you must be, but remember how brave you are for doing the right thing by them.

Asha

Visit site
To lose one best friend is hard enough, but to lose 2 together must be horrendous for you.

So very sorry for you, but you are doing the kindest thing, be strong x

lea840

Visit site
You have done the best thing any mummy could of done... supported them, cared for them, given them a wonderful life, but most of all, loved them dearly. They will be looking down on you and loving you right back...

B_2_B

Visit site
I'm so sorry :(
You sound like the best owner these two could ever have wished for, especially letting them go together across Rainbow Bridge.

The timing sucks and it isn't fair at all so close to Christmas but try to remember all the good times :)

Will light a candle for you, Goliath and Beau at Christmas, along with all of the animals we've lost here this year.

Take care of yourself xx

kerenza

Visit site
I'm so very sorry for your loss - can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. I rarely post here, but felt I couldn't just read and say nothing, such very upsetting news.

Last edited: