Please please sign

Annagain

Visit site
Are the cats inside? I'm guessing so if there are litter trays too - there'd be no point in litter trays outside!

Maybe keep an eye to check they have food and water that's being topped up regularly - or leave a note asking whoever's going there to let you know to put your mind at ease? Of course, if it's the previous owner, that might not get you anywhere.

You needn't say you're a horse rider, maybe just that you pass frequently, have noticed the cats and are concerned for their wellbeing so could they confirm they're being fed and cared for.

cauda equina

Visit site
I've just received this

How's it going OP?

exracehorse

Visit site
I've just received this

How's it going OP?
Hi. So ,, even after all these years. It’s still ongoing. Michelle moved out. Sold house. Is living in Acton I believe. Ex husband somewhere else. Because she was the ONLY complaint, it’s now being bounced back to the parish council. And a meeting is planned. I shall attend. Apparently, according to the Council, M will be attending the meeting via a online broadcast tv. Why oh why ? She’s moved away. But still fighting the plan to put the ancient lane on the map as a RB. Quite a few locals are attending. So, it will be interesting. ….,

cauda equina

Visit site
Hi. So ,, even after all these years. It’s still ongoing. Michelle moved out. Sold house. Is living in Acton I believe. Ex husband somewhere else. Because she was the ONLY complaint, it’s now being bounced back to the parish council. And a meeting is planned. I shall attend. Apparently, according to the Council, M will be attending the meeting via a online broadcast tv. Why oh why ? She’s moved away. But still fighting the plan to put the ancient lane on the map as a RB. Quite a few locals are attending. So, it will be interesting. ….,
Blimey, what is her problem?
Best of luck!

exracehorse

Visit site
Are you able to ride it now?
Yes .. new owners removed the gates. Haven’t spoken to them. Billy who goes down in his truck to feed his horses at the bottom is maintaining the lane. The locals are happy to walk and ride without fear of M. But , we do want it made official. As the gates could always go back up again. Also , local farmer applied to build houses on the field to the left on the lane. He also owns land to the right. If he ever got permission, I can see that path ripped up and concreted over to build.

exracehorse

Visit site
Attended the council meeting with regards to Crab Cottage. Amazing turnout. It was interesting….. Absolute fiasco at the beginning. Folk walking out as couldn’t hear the councillors. Unprepared. No microphone. Found one. Then microphone didn’t work properly. One of those attending to give evidence had to sort the issues out. The objector, Michelle BK, didn’t attend in person. But via video link. Which was useless. She kept disappearing. Councillors spoke for yonks about something or other. To be honest , didn’t hear any of it. Just mumbling. More folk walked out. Then some of the user evidence forms were heard. Them we were asked to give our opinion. I gave my speech. Michelle gave her bit. Don’t know why she appeared via VL as she’s sold the property and left. So many contradictory comments from her. Too many people walking by resulted in blocked gates. But also, according to her cameras, put up when entry was obstructed , no one used the lane so it it wasn’t a regular route and should not be made official. Well ,, you can’t use a path if your obstructed. Anyway .. min three months for a decision and possible site visit. Only taken FOUR years !! And still not there yet.

Attachments

• IMG_3852.jpeg
    IMG_3852.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: