Post christmas weekend plans!

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Crikey Wheels, you're going to wear his little legs away! Although a sound, capable, willing horse should definitely be made the most of:)

Wheels

Visit site
Crikey Wheels, you're going to wear his little legs away! Although a sound, capable, willing horse should definitely be made the most of:)

ooh don't I'm feeling guilty already!

At least he's fit and ready to go but we will take it easy for a good few days!

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Raff and F went off to do their first test. She was very chatty in the lorry driving over so I knew she was feeling the adrenaline! They scored a very creditable 63.91% and got their first couple of points on the MyQuest leaderboard for 2019. Loads more marks to be gleaned in future as she barely touched the edges of the arena and seemed to have corner phobia. A red frilly as the only ones in their U21 section, but for their first trip out, with a combined age of 40, they really couldn't have done much better. I'm very proud of them!

1546383289521.png

Wheels

Visit site
Well done Raff and F - a very credible score indeed.

Well M had another great trip out, a local venue that is doing arena eventing and they have some XC fences and steeplechase fences up in the arena now for schooling.

The excellent news is M is awesome (i already knew that) and new trainer thinks will do very well in the working hunter and performance hunter classes. Bad news is I don't have any of the right kit so will need to shop for a new jacket, shirt and tie, brown bridle, different girth and stirrup leathers, numnah and all that stuff, probably would look better with new black boots too but don't think I can have it all... but who doesn't like a shopping trip to the saddlery?

zaminda

Visit site
So I took Winnie to a jumping session which was her first jump since November. She warmed up quite well and jumped beautifully except for the orange double which she took an exception to. She cantered in ok stopped then launched awkwardly from a standstill leaving me in front of the saddle having somehow defied the laws of gravity. She jumped it a shade better the second time but we left that fence at 85 when the rest went up to a metre and she proceeded to do exactly the same thing! Staying on for the second time was even luckier! So generally very pleased with her but think we need to jump more!