Potential New Horse Thread - Vetting Today!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
He looks nice and sensible in the video, he wasn’t getting uptight because he was being chased which is a positive if you are looking for a sane horse which I assume you are .. very exciting, hope he passes 🤞

IrishMilo

Visit site
Stunning. Looks like a much bigger version of my old boy, Milo.

mflWPEJ.jpg

Trouper

Visit site
He looks utterly gorgeous and as for his movement.....................
Somehow the name Duncan came into my head when I saw his face - but Finnegan might work too!!

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
I have stalked him on FB. Just makes you like him more and more. People who have horses by the same stallion, same stamp, all say how wonderful they are. Looks like they really jump too!

It was those posts that further swayed me, two posts with sisters saying that they’re just the best horses - the stallion definitely puts his stamp on them!

Congratulations, he looks lovely. I think he looks like a Fergus
Oooh I like Fergus too, that definitely goes on the shortlist.

Super, congrats ♥️
There's a 3yr old grey ISH in Lari's old paddock. He's called Connor. Name suits him.

My big Irish OH is called Conor, I think he may be a bit put out if I call ‘my’ other big Irish man the same 😂

No news yet, it was a ‘when I get time’ from the vet so I am completely in the dark… my nervous heart might burst at this rate!

JBM

Visit site
It was those posts that further swayed me, two posts with sisters saying that they’re just the best horses - the stallion definitely puts his stamp on them!

Oooh I like Fergus too, that definitely goes on the shortlist.

My big Irish OH is called Conor, I think he may be a bit put out if I call ‘my’ other big Irish man the same 😂

No news yet, it was a ‘when I get time’ from the vet so I am completely in the dark… my nervous heart might burst at this rate!
My old man vet also works on when I get time and he’s visited my horses at like 8pm some nights 😅 so don’t hold out for a call before 5/6! Some vets here don’t work on normal hours 😂

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
My old man vet also works on when I get time and he’s visited my horses at like 8pm some nights 😅 so don’t hold out for a call before 5/6! Some vets here don’t work on normal hours 😂

Good to know! It’s Lagan Valley Vets, not sure if you’ve heard of them but he definitely sounded the old school type!

Reactions: JBM

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
He’s only gone and passed!! Eeeeeek! I am utterly thrilled, won’t post the photos as the vet is in them but he looks brilliant too.

Just need to call yard in the AM to confirm ref: strangles test and delivery and he’ll be on his way! 😵

Oh god, I sold everything I owned two years ago… what do I need to buy! Wheelbarrow, head collar and buckets I think is about it!

JBM

Visit site
He’s only gone and passed!! Eeeeeek! I am utterly thrilled, won’t post the photos as the vet is in them but he looks brilliant too.

Just need to call yard in the AM to confirm ref: strangles test and delivery and he’ll be on his way! 😵

Oh god, I sold everything I owned two years ago… what do I need to buy! Wheelbarrow, head collar and buckets I think is about it!
How exciting!! That’s amazing 🥰 shouldn’t be hard to get him over there’s companies going every day nearly!
Nothing better than a new horse ❤️

spacefaer

Visit site
Exciting! congratulations!

Thoroughly recommend Bramhams of Buckingham if you haven't got a transporter sorted already.
They'll send you a video of him loading and keep you updated all the way over

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
How exciting!! That’s amazing 🥰 shouldn’t be hard to get him over there’s companies going every day nearly!
Nothing better than a new horse

Adam ships all the time so assured me it’s no big deal from a logistics point of view! I paid a price to include transport with the company he works with (Equitrans)

I am going to be itching with impatience now until he’s here!