Potential New Horse Thread - Vetting Today!

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
He is gorgeous. Congratulations on the weight loss - any top tips?

Thank you! I have ADHD so I find that the best way to stick to something is to plan out what I am going to eat the next day on Nutracheck and then stick to it, as not needing to think on the spot what I fancy removes the temptations, if I am 'hungry' I also take a conscious moment to think about what emotion is driving that hunger as I am a terrible emotional eater, and if it's boredom, tired, angry, happy, thirsty etc I don't eat and find something to do instead. I tend to have a huge mug of coffee in the morning, a large meal about 14:00 and then a small meal/large snack for dinner and that about does me. I also now keep some rice crackers in the glove box in the car so any time I am out and about I can grab a line of those and not get something sugary from a garage or similar! (and they don't go stale once opened which is handy).

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-...HEwYHjVi_ad2erOKlRIaApfhEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Dustygirl

Visit site
Thank you! I have ADHD so I find that the best way to stick to something is to plan out what I am going to eat the next day on Nutracheck and then stick to it, as not needing to think on the spot what I fancy removes the temptations, if I am 'hungry' I also take a conscious moment to think about what emotion is driving that hunger as I am a terrible emotional eater, and if it's boredom, tired, angry, happy, thirsty etc I don't eat and find something to do instead. I tend to have a huge mug of coffee in the morning, a large meal about 14:00 and then a small meal/large snack for dinner and that about does me. I also now keep some rice crackers in the glove box in the car so any time I am out and about I can grab a line of those and not get something sugary from a garage or similar! (and they don't go stale once opened which is handy).

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-...HEwYHjVi_ad2erOKlRIaApfhEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thank you. Those crackers look good , I’m a bit of a snacker so they could be a good option. I’ve got myself into a good exercise habit , now just need to get the diet right. X

mossycup

Visit site
Aww haven't been on the forum for ages, so it was lovely to see this update notification! I thought he was pretty cool looking when I saw his ad - I'm very glad to hear he's even cooler than that! ❤️