Rant WARNING ** .....How dare she ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexiedhb

Visit site
No one yet knows if the horse has been "scarred" by this event yet as the owner hasnt been to see it yet, yes it is very doubtful that any lasting damage has been done, but you never know.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
yes it is very doubtful that any lasting damage has been done, but you never know.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh for goodness sake...................

ColleenIsh

EVERY THING IS POSSIBLE
FMM she cant be in 2 places at the one time pmsl fgs it is silly now, The yo took it upon herself ( possibly to lend a hand ) to feed the foal and once my friend had realised this she came out and said be careful , horse reared up nothing was done ... yo jumped over fence, foal continued to feed, yo had feed scoop in hand, Whacked foal on rump while eating ... it really isnt that difficult to understand what happened !! seriously ! lol

I thought it was wrong due to not being reprimanded straight away by yo .

I thought it was wrong to step in and feed the foal .

I do however believe that she will be taught manners by me and my friend and no one else unless they have my permission to lead her, feed her or whatever else I or my friend have given permission for . I am not debating that its wrong not to punish her but to do it while the foal is feeding and not straight away is my point !!

Please lets just leave it, it was a rant !! THATS ALL NOW BACK TO FLUFFY HUGS AND KISSES PLEASE xx

lexiedhb

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes it is very doubtful that any lasting damage has been done, but you never know.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I dont believe it either but do like to play devils advocate!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Tempi

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
I have to add my two pennieth worth, as always
smirk.gif
I would not put up with dangerous behaviour from anyone's horse. No matter how old it was. if i've been warned that a horse is liable to misbehave, simple, I don't go in with it.
Little lad is liable to bite, simply because he has been titbitted by hand. I have stopped this, I never feed him anything by hand, and if he bites me he gets a whack for it. He gets reprimanded at the time of the offence. I would never hit him with an object, that's just wrong.
You need to find out exactly what happened with your foal, and make sure that only you or your friend feed him.

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Flintus I am going to thwack you over the head with an imaginary feed scoop in a moment!

We are not talking about your horse, we are talking about a (clearly ill mannered and over excited) youngster, and referring to the OP’s second hand account of it!

lexiedhb

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Flintus I am going to thwack you over the head with an imaginary feed scoop in a moment!

We are not talking about your horse, we are talking about a (clearly ill mannered and over excited) youngster, and referring to the OP’s second hand account of it!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought we'd covered this, if you dont wanna discuss "second hand" stories, then dont post, it does seem however that the "carer" present on the yard did see the foal rear and the YO hit it if you read all the POSTERS posts/....... my brain hurts

polyphonic

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh do keep up dear, i never said it was my horse i gave instances of what WOULD happen if that was my horse. as for wacking me with a scoop? too funny!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Colleen you do realise that you're going to have to update all of us tomorrow don't you on the outcome of your conversation with YO????

Judie

Visit site
sorry but had to join in...this fence the said YO jumped over before employing the feed scoop as extended arm, must have been one hell of a big fence to take 5 minutes to get over it!!!

polyphonic

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
sorry but had to join in...this fence the said YO jumped over before employing the feed scoop as extended arm, must have been one hell of a big fence to take 5 minutes to get over it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you know the youngster didt take her time coming to the fence after prattinga round? please keep up or stop jumping on the wagon that left the station along time ago!

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Does this thread come with an A to Z because I am completely lost. BTW Flintus I think you are hilarious you remind me of my friend Mark (who is gorgeous and single by the way – he is gay or I would be running off with him) I thought you were about 13 when you started posting and nearly fell off my chair when I saw your sig….never mind. Would you like a virtual hug instead of a virtual wack with a feed scoop?

lexiedhb

Visit site
I think Flintus rocks too... valid point making etc!!!! My brain hurts again........... and we do def need an a-z or a map or index or something!!!

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I doubt she is ill mannered pmsl ....excited yes , its like me saying to my 2 yr old child ... that he is ill mannered

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha..I know just how that goes having a "gruesome" toddler myself
wink.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you know the youngster didt take her time coming to the fence after prattinga round? please keep up or stop jumping on the wagon that left the station along time ago!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont have to be so rude flintus
mad.gif

People are entitiled to come on to posts and reply at any point, they dont have to have been replying from the start.

Please stop biting each others heads off
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.