Recovering from the worst day of my life

suffolkmare

Visit site
What an utterly devastating thing to happen. Feeling choked up reading your post, just so sad for your loss. < hugs > for your recovery from the physical and emotional wounds, and for your friend and other horse who must also be affected. RIP Rupert, :(

Bobbly

Visit site
So sorry to read this, saw the pics of a coloured horse and thought 'but for the grace of God go I' having hacked my coloured youngster out around the roads today. Such an awful loss for you, hope you heal your bones and your heart.

Lamb-Ski

Visit site
I am so very sorry you have lost your beautiful boy in such tragic circumstances. But for the grace of god go many of us who ride out everyday on British roads. Big hugs to you.

Battytwoll

Visit site
Night night beautiful boy, sleep peacefully xxx so sorry for your loss, an absolute tragedy for you. I just can't get over the stupidity of people and the attitude that it's all about them and they can do what the blazes they like and to hell with the consequences; such stupid actions causing such a devastating event. So senseless and I am so, so sorry xxx

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Oh god, I'm bawling for you. You poor girl :frown3: Nothing can help bar time and hopefully justice will be served on that idiot of a driver.

Wolves

Visit site
I'm crying just reading this so can't even begin to imagine what you and your friend are going through.

RIP Rupert :( xxx

Mrs C

Visit site
Im so so sorry for your loss. Made me cry reading this and i cant imagine how you must be feeling. Take care and lots of love xx

cambrica

Visit site
There are no words except of utter sadness for what you have been through. I am so so sorry. Take care xxx
R.I.P Beautiful Rupert xxx

maree t

Visit site
Just had to say how sad I am for you tonight. I wish drivers could just be a bit more patient. I hope you recover quickly from your injuries .

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
In tears after reading this and seeing your pics. What a tragic loss. I hope you are able with time to remember that it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. Sending many heartfelt hugs.