Recovering from the worst day of my life

Jenna1406

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss, he was such a beautiful boy!

I hope that your physical injuries heal up well and I hope in time your emotional ones will as well.

Hope the idiot driver is dealt with for this!

xxhugsxx

BayLady

Visit site
I'm so very sorry for your loss.

It's terrible to lose your best friend under any circumstances, but I can only imagine how awful it must feel to loose one under such circumstances.

I hope your injuries heal well.

showley1

Visit site
Cried reading this take comfort in his lack of suffering and try not to blame yourself, hope they find the driver!.
Run free beautiful boy and big hugs to mum xxxxx

LittleMonster

Visit site
I'm so sorry to read this, R.I.P Gorgeous Rupert

He will always be with you in your heart and looking down on you.

I hope you make a good recovery and my thoughts are with you.

B xx

LauraWheeler

Visit site
So very sorry to read this. Your post made me cry as you can tell just how much he ment to you. Please don't torture yourself with what if's, I know it's hard but Rupert wouldn't want you to feel that way.
I'm glad that although you couldn't be there with him he had someone who loved him with him in the end.

I wish you a good recovery physicaly and I hope in time your emotional wounds will become easyer to.

Gentle (((((((((hugs)))))))) to you.

RIP Rupert, Run free Beautiful boy and know you were truly loved. xx

neddymad

Visit site
I am so sorry. I can't begin to imagine the pain that you are in at the moment both physically and in your heart. Sending you lots of healing vibes and hugs x

Jazzy B

Visit site
I am so sorry can only echo what others have said. RIP your beautiful boy and hope you a speedy recovery you poor thing!

jezabell

Visit site
I echo what has been said. I too was sobbing when I read what happened to you and your horse.
There are to many idiots on the road and nothing is being done.
It should never had happened. I am very sorry . x

Shutterbug

Visit site
You poor thing :( My heart breaks for you and your boy - cant even imagine what you are going through. I am so very sorry for your terrible loss

samlovesprilly

Visit site
I am so very sorry for your loss, how horrific for you to have lost your boy in such horrible circumstances, but it would have meant a lot that he left this world in the company of someone he knew and cared about him. I hope in time the wounds heal (both physically and emotionally), and you will remember all of the fabulous memories you have had together. It makes us all realize how precious life is, and how much we have to enjoy our four-legged friends as they can all to easily be taken from us.
Run free beautiful Rupert, and take care of yourself OP xxx