• REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as HHO, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Richardson Rice

Is this thread still live? We have just purchased a rice trailer, which is specifically for cattle. I am trying to find out the age and name of it, if any one is able to help? Have photos and the serial code.

trailer guy

Hi there, pretty sure this a deceased parrot. Rice have long since gone to the wall. However, feel free to post up the info you have and the info you would like and I'll see if I can help. All the best, Ben

I know this is an old post, so probably won't work. I need some paperwork for a Richardson Grande Supreme trailer which I want to register in France. The seller doesn't have any apart from a bill of sale. Any ideas welcome!

trailer guy

Hi Polly-Anne
I really don't think you'll have any luck getting any required paperwork for your Rice (usually a CoC).

What I'd suggest you doing is visiting the DREAL with your trailer and discuss your options with them. What they will do is their equivalent of a our SVA (single vehicle approval). Theirs is the réception de titre isolé.

I'd print off a copy of this:

http://cnrsm.creteil.iufm.fr/c_ress...site remorque/e_ressources/drire/CRR11-00.pdf

and take it with you, so they can run through the info they want from you. You won't be the first person to have this issue and you certainly won't be the last. Best of luck.

Alternatively, just tow it behind a UK registered car, as I think you then don't need to register it in France. It may be the easier option!...

All the best, Ben

Thanks Ben
In order to get an appt. at DREAL they want photos of the trailer (no prob) and some sort of paperwork or a plaque on the van that shows its age (harder) mmm Seems like we will have to be inventive!!

Hello, just finding this thread! I'm in the process of importing to France a Richardson trailer and need what is called a "certificate of conformity" I have a photo of the regristration plaque on the trailer, just need to know who to send it to to get this certificate . . . Do you think one of the previous employees would be able to help? Many thanks in advance

Hi I’m looking at buying a rise trailer can anyone give me any information on the serial number 00219.
Thanks