Robert Whitaker

marmite

Visit site
who just said you have heard what 3 people have said about me they dont know jack and i doubt they are so called mates who have actually helped me thorugh the past 2 months.

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]
you've lost me, you really have. If there are three of you sat there then surely between you you can read a post??

[/ QUOTE ]
Surely there are four of us... unless I don't count because I'm in another hemisphere
frown.gif
I think the confusion arises when quick reply is used so the intended recipient of a particular post can be confused (this is why I use quotes so much... that and because I usually forget what I said 10 minutes after I've said it...
blush.gif
)
[ QUOTE ]
I have no-one I am "talking to" . I don't need to. No-one has pmed you. I don't need to have people on-side or lick a$$ on here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good heavens!! Has there been ass licking I've missed???!! i thought we were having a friendly debate
smile.gif

Incidentally, Stella, I though Richard was very good in that film with Edward Norton, but I'll never, ever be able to forgive him for that Doctor and his Women (or similar) rubbish!!
blush.gif

marmite

Visit site
no lol i have forum members staying with me tonight one has gone to bed now though lightweight ming you think me and L may be following suit soon im pooped

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have a suspicion that she knows she was wrong, but feels she can't back down without losing face - such is life!

Anyway, it was an interesting debate on both subjects (showjumping and freedom of speach).

[/ QUOTE ]

oh get a life Stella. You have Marmite making a total hash of trying to side with you, by claiming she has people pming her or being scared of her. lmao.

Okay, so people can have opinions, I never said they couldnt. You have all totally juped onto the bandwagon and not THOUGHT about a thing I have said, just one formed an opinion, started the personal insults and the rest cannot bear to be 'out'.
I have views like the rest of you. I say what I think like it or lump it. MY opinion is just that.

marmite

Visit site
all i said was if these people see fit to tell you what im like as you have talked to them as you claim they obvioulsy cant step up and say it to me.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
who just said you have heard what 3 people have said about me they dont know jack and i doubt they are so called mates who have actually helped me thorugh the past 2 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

what 3 people sitting there?? that is who I am talking about. Or did you forget you had 2 mates with you??

Stella

Visit site
Pie, I'm not sure which one you refer to! But I have never quite recovered from American Gigalo "I just loved seeing him walking away" On and the scene when he was getting dressed, straight from the shower, dancing and throwing down Amarni suits on the bed .... Excuse me for a moment girls, I've come over all funny ....
wink.gif

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you've lost me, you really have. If there are three of you sat there then surely between you you can read a post??

[/ QUOTE ]
Surely there are four of us... unless I don't count because I'm in another hemisphere
frown.gif
I think the confusion arises when quick reply is used so the intended recipient of a particular post can be confused (this is why I use quotes so much... that and because I usually forget what I said 10 minutes after I've said it...
blush.gif
)
[ QUOTE ]
I have no-one I am "talking to" . I don't need to. No-one has pmed you. I don't need to have people on-side or lick a$$ on here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good heavens!! Has there been ass licking I've missed???!! i thought we were having a friendly debate
smile.gif

Incidentally, Stella, I though Richard was very good in that film with Edward Norton, but I'll never, ever be able to forgive him for that Doctor and his Women (or similar) rubbish!!
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, marmite says she has 2 friends with her, which with her makes 3, so i say if those 3 people make stoopid comments then I will retaliate with much the same. marmite gets paranoid and thinks she's being bullied. It really is like being back at primary school.

marmite

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
by the fact you implied the rest of us dont ride to that level we had no right to talk yet you voiced it loud and clear you think RW is the best thing to hit the equine world and we couldnt say we dont respect him as a rider.
You openly expressed the fact you seem to know he rides all theese different horses day in day out ect so he must be doing something right.
For gods sake i ride 2 horses both buckers one is the most awkward horse to jump in the world.
I dont pretend i could take jay or warlock to olympia next year does that mean i dont know what im talking about?No it dosent.

So again you back up where you did not imply you were better than the rest of us?????????????????????????????

you were first to say NONE OF YOU RIDE TO THAT LEVEL.

but where did you say NEITHER DO I?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

double standards you know no more than the rest of us but seem to think your opinion that you seem to think we talk crap should be taken on board when in fact your no fantastic high level rider yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

marmite, why are you getting so het up?? I can almost see the steam coming out of your ears. God, I love you xxxxxx

[/ QUOTE ] You have made a little steam come out of my ears too, maybe that says more about the points you have made than about us
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of the comments made to me by another forum member (or shall i say 3) have, let's just say, "encouraged me"
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

look at above your words or not?

Stella

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a suspicion that she knows she was wrong, but feels she can't back down without losing face - such is life!

Anyway, it was an interesting debate on both subjects (showjumping and freedom of speach).

[/ QUOTE ]

oh get a life Stella. You have Marmite making a total hash of trying to side with you, by claiming she has people pming her or being scared of her. lmao.

Okay, so people can have opinions, I never said they couldnt. You have all totally juped onto the bandwagon and not THOUGHT about a thing I have said, just one formed an opinion, started the personal insults and the rest cannot bear to be 'out'.
I have views like the rest of you. I say what I think like it or lump it. MY opinion is just that.

[/ QUOTE ] Finally reached the 'get a life stage' that people reach when they know they are wrong and have nothing else to say - so I was right then!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
you stated in a reply that at leat 3 forum members have told you what im like i have 2 people with me one of which is in bed

[/ QUOTE ]

WHERE DID I SAY THAT???

marmite

Visit site
i dont get bullied especially by people i have never met by you saying your convo's with 3 other members egged you on sounds like your a bully who needs egging on who is in the playground now?

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Some of the comments made to me by another forum member (or shall i say 3) have, let's just say, "encouraged me"
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO... this was in reply to stella's post......"some of the comments made to me bny another forum member , (MARMITE) or should I say three? (AS IN MARMITE AND TWO MATES) have, let's just say "encouraged me" (IF YOU MAKE STOOPID REPLIES THEN I WILL DO THE SAME)

LMFAO.

marmite

Visit site

wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my imagination? thought not encouraged egged on acts of a bully yes.

Stella

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
i dont get bullied especially by people i have never met by you saying your convo's with 3 other members egged you on sounds like your a bully who needs egging on who is in the playground now?

[/ QUOTE ] Don't rise to it Marmite, she's just changing the subject because she feels foolish about all that 'who are you to have opinions stuff'!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you should read things properly
smirk.gif

you have gone off on a tangent and looked at a post reply made to someone else and thought (again) it was a conspiracy against you. LMAO.

marmite

Visit site
oh yeah lol just clicked on well if it counts 2 of us now soon to be none im pooped.

I apologise for that got wrong end of stick thought you had people PM'ing you what can i say im a dizzy cow.

marmite

Visit site
lol yeah like i said just read it but like i said i can apologise when im wrong sorry on that count lol im just a tired barbie.

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Very good Richard Gere film is called Primal Fear (you have sooooo got to see it)
Shocking performances he should be spanked for (if you would like to do the honours..)
Dr T and his Women... Autumn in New York (I think this film might also have turned winona into a shoplifter!) and all other non romcoms.

Stella

Visit site
I really must go to bed as, contrary to Kate's opinion of me having no life, I have a job to go to in the morning God, I hope no one voices an opinion on my work! How will I cope, what about my feelings ...........
shocked.gif

marmite

Visit site
never mind good night im through need good nights sleep partying dont suit me now im a single sad spinster cant hack the pace off to fight for a place under a duvet cover with house guests.

Wishing you all a good night working all week so may not be on until xmas eve so speak to you all then if none of you on have a fab xmas and a happy new 07 may it bring all the best for you all x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Stella

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
WAIT, wait: did you KNOW Richard's middle name is TIFFANY????? HONEST!! look it up on IMDB!!
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]And what may I ask is wrong with Tiffany?! A man who can wiggle like that in a towel, whilst tossing Amarni suits on a bed can be called anythings (mops brow ...).

Oh and regarding the spanking, no problem, I can make myself available!