Roll up! Roll up!! Get the answer you're looking for RIGHT here. NO problem too big..

Bav

Visit site
I am worried about my Irish daft , I caught him snorting a line of "magnitude" through a rolled up copy of H&H. Have I been putting him under too much pressure to do dressage?

Oh no! Quite the opposite. You see he must know that the spring grass is coming in, and that he may be coming into season and wants to stay relaxed and focused on the job at hand. If you're really concerned I'd reccommend doing a line yourself. Should make you more chilled and ready to work.

Last edited:

Mike007

Visit site
Sadly the words relaxed ,and focused have never been words associated with my horse . I confess to having tried a little of his white powder but I never inhaled!

Bav

Visit site
Sadly the words relaxed ,and focused have never been words associated with my horse . I confess to having tried a little of his white powder but I never inhaled!

Ahh. It mustn't be working :( in that case I'd try getting him to eat an entire Aloe Vera plant in his feed? Aloe does amazing things didn't you know?

Mike007

Visit site
Clearly you do not know about Irish dafts. They hoover up so much plant life that one little aloevera plant will barely touch the sides!

D66

Visit site
I want to create a breed of horse that will take Facebook by storm. It doesn't matter what the offspring look like so long as the name sounds cute - or a little bit rude. :)

So far all I can come up with is the s£itemara. Will have very short legs but will grow to 14.2 and be able to jump 1.2m - if it can see through its mane.

Last edited:

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
No, never Alec - it's never the end!! :D:D

I want to create a breed of horse that will take Facebook by storm. It doesn't matter what the offspring look like so long as the name sounds cute - or a little bit rude. :)

So far all I can come up with is the s£itemara. Will have very short legs but will grow to 14.2 and be able to jump 1.2m - if it can see through its mane.

How did I miss this D66... flipping brilliant.

How about an Andaloony... highly strung small thing. Can do Spanish walk to escape electric fencing, gallop on the spot with your 3yo riding and herd cats. All at the same time.

ManBearPig

Visit site

What about a s£itflinger?

Alec Swan

Visit site

horselady

Visit site

how about 4xshortlegs?

KittenInTheTree

Visit site
How about an Andaloony... highly strung small thing. Can do Spanish walk to escape electric fencing, gallop on the spot with your 3yo riding and herd cats. All at the same time.

I haven't got a three year old to test the gallop on the spot aspect, but my small companion pony certainly does the rest of what you describe!

Micky

Visit site
Makes me laugh every time I wad these but it's very sad to think there really are people out there who ask these questions!! My horse is 3 and unbacked...he doesn't know how to behave so can I lunge him for hours on end whipping and chasing him around the school until he's dripping with sweat? Latest I heard...

Alec Swan

Visit site
I suspect that the exodus of many long term HHOers who's main complaint is that life here now seems dull, this thread is an excellent example of how life was —— back then. It wasn't all rosy though, oh dear me no, there were some spectacular rows, and with a near total disregard for decorum with posts which sometimes wandered between delusional and disgraceful, there was always the element of fun, at least that's how I remember things! :eek: :D

Alec.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
I suspect that the exodus of many long term HHOers who's main complaint is that life here now seems dull, this thread is an excellent example of how life was —— back then. It wasn't all rosy though, oh dear me no, there were some spectacular rows, and with a near total disregard for decorum with posts which sometimes wandered between delusional and disgraceful, there was always the element of fun, at least that's how I remember things! :eek: :D

:D

Dave's Mam

Visit site
Dearest PF, my horse dislikes travelling. What would you suggest?

2iw10l1.jpg