Sad news about Lari

Barton Bounty

Just simply loving life with Orbi 🥰
Visit site
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you are one of the best owners I have ever come across @Birker2020 Lari is so lucky to have you giving him the best chance. Many may not have exhausted all their options. I hope this is just a teething problem and he can get sound and stay sound ❤️ and live to be a lucky old man 🥰

Birker2020

Visit site
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you are one of the best owners I have ever come across @Birker2020 Lari is so lucky to have you giving him the best chance. Many may not have exhausted all their options. I hope this is just a teething problem and he can get sound and stay sound ❤️ and live to be a lucky old man 🥰
Thank you for that x

Hormonal Filly

Visit site

Was thinking the same BB!

I think Lari likes all the attention!

Birker2020

Visit site
He's getting quite stiff on box rest so whilst he's got his ice vibe on his leg he also has his back massager on his back 😉

The vet says he can go out into a small paddock after the weekend, I think he said 10m x 10m. Will see how he gets on then. In the meantime I'm slightly increasing walking him in hand and cold hosing for 15m twice daily.

So lucky I'm not working at the moment so I can spend time with him. He keeps pulling the gamgee with his teeth under the bandage so I need to buy something to stop it happening or just use the stable bandages on their own. Yesterday he'd pulled the entire gamgee from underneath the bandage and the bandage was like a sock around his fetlock. Doh! 🤪 Luckily it was his good leg!

So far two invoices since last Thursday £523.13 both if which I've paid. No longer insured for vets bills, just theft, straying and death on humane grounds. 😕

I hope I've done the right thing. Time will tell I guess.

Last edited:

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
At least you know you are doing everything possible to give him a happy retirement so if it doesn’t work out you have nothing to blame yourself for.. you have done over and above what many people would have done .. good luck