Should I hit the panic button?

PurBee

Visit site
Yep, I'm with Dab Dab! Grey filly.

Yep, first thought was grey filly too....my grey colt was a little studster trying to mount his dam even as a wee thing, so me thinks there’s some extra juice in greys and the grey colt hermosa was with got in there first lol!

Birth date - 10th june (theres a solar eclipse that day for europe/north, the moon (gestation / mother/birth ) over-rules the
sun power (insemination/growth/father).

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Having bought two mares in the past 5 years, I did secretly hope that I would get a BOGOF as I would never really be in the situation where I would intentionally breed. If you can arrange for a non grey filly on my birthday (12th June), that would be perfect! Seriously though, hope all goes well and that the foal turns out to be a happy, if not intended outcome.

Equine_Dream

Visit site
Also OP I'm sorry this wasn't the outcome you wanted. I hope everything goes well with the foaling and you have a beautiful healthy new arrival.

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Oh I posted on the wrong thread!
I’m sorry CI if stolen your glory

Thyme is beautiful! Many congratulations. I am missing the foal Friday thread from last year, so if you would oblige with starting one for this year later in the week, I am sure I wouldn't be the only person to enjoy it!! ;)