Should I hit the panic button?

PurBee

Visit site
The internet loves Bogofs. I put a short post on shitedressageunite and it has collected more than 600 likes. Wish my damned novel could do as well.

Ok, i need putting out of my misery in this acronymic world...

what does BOGOF mean?

ive been doing a quiz with myself working it out, and most conclusions shouldnt be typed...considering it relates to a surprise foal!

just writing this has me thinking its maybe ‘breeder originated gestation of foal’?

my funniest one was
“is that mare in foal?”
”Bog-off!!”

Ceriza

Visit site
Ok, i need putting out of my misery in this acronymic world...

what does BOGOF mean?
Buy one get one free
ive been doing a quiz with myself working it out, and most conclusions shouldnt be typed...considering it relates to a surprise foal!

just writing this has me thinking its maybe ‘breeder originated gestation of foal’?

my funniest one was
“is that mare in foal?”
”Bog-off!!”

meleeka

Visit site
Bay colt is my prediction. OP are you feeling a little more positive now? It might not have been planned, but even you must be a little excited?

Caol Ila

Visit site
Camera has stopped working. Dammit. Not a lot I can do about it now. There are probably settings and bugs with making it work overnight without over-using its battery that we didn't figure out. It's not like she gave us much time to test it in the garden.

YO and husband are also keeping an eye on her, and she's right outside their house.

For you guys who use these, how do you make it work?

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Sorry, don't know anything about how to get remote cameras to start working again. If it can't be fixed by first running a cleaning program, and then restarting my device, it's basically beyond my knowledge.

Fingers crossed all goes well with the foaling, whenever it happens.

Surbie

Visit site
Dun filly, with a white hind sock and a star.

Hope you get your camera issues sorted.

(also insomniac, waiting till I am allowed on the yard...!)

Sandstone1

Visit site
Camera has stopped working. Dammit. Not a lot I can do about it now. There are probably settings and bugs with making it work overnight without over-using its battery that we didn't figure out. It's not like she gave us much time to test it in the garden.

YO and husband are also keeping an eye on her, and she's right outside their house.

For you guys who use these, how do you make it work?
From memory when I got mine you register the sim with vodaphone, you do that though a app, you charge the camera. Put the data sim and sd card in. You download the app for the camera. You set a password etc and thats pretty much it. It came with very clear instructions and the camera talks to you as you go giving instructions. This was the reolink go. Maybe yours its not fully charged or something. Mine was really simple to set up and I am really not techy at all.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
From memory when I got mine you register the sim with vodaphone, you do that though a app, you charge the camera. Put the data sim and sd card in. You download the app for the camera. You set a password etc and thats pretty much it. It came with very clear instructions and the camera talks to you as you go giving instructions. This was the reolink go. Maybe yours its not fully charged or something. Mine was really simple to set up and I am really not techy at all.
Same. Plus I turned down any of the sensitivity settings around notifications or recording stuff when triggered by movement because I mainly use mine for live viewing and don't want my phone pinging every 10 mins ?

meleeka

Visit site
Did you make sure the batteries were charged before you set it up? There’s sensitivity settings you could change. I think yours looks the same as my friends and there’s also a light on it. Make sure that’s off unless you need it.

Caol Ila

Visit site
No baby. Camera still not connecting. It worked perfectly from six until midnight. We charged it in the house and the car before we got to the bar, so it was about 96% charged when we left it.

There might be a light on. Once it got dark, the top of the fencepost it's on was glowing bright white, but the horse and everything else was pretty grainy. OH and I will go once he's off work. He works at an engineering firm and is a lot techier than me.

Ugh, I wish this foal would hurry up. The waiting is knackering.

Fjord

Visit site
I've only just caught up with this! I hope you are feeling more positive OP and foal hurries up.

Sandstone1

Visit site
No baby. Camera still not connecting. It worked perfectly from six until midnight. We charged it in the house and the car before we got to the bar, so it was about 96% charged when we left it.

There might be a light on. Once it got dark, the top of the fencepost it's on was glowing bright white, but the horse and everything else was pretty grainy. OH and I will go once he's off work. He works at an engineering firm and is a lot techier than me.

Ugh, I wish this foal would hurry up. The waiting is knackering.
You can change the settings to get a better picture. Hopefully its just teething problems with the camera. Fingers crossed for a baby soon!

Rosemary28

Visit site