Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mince Pie

Visit site
Shwmae Horsewear
9 December via Mobile
Morning all,

The calls lines are now back open with a new member.

She is new so play nice everyone!

Have a great day,
Like · · Share
12 people like this.
View 12 more comments

Shwmae Horsewear The numbers the company number at the top of the page x
9 December at 17:45 via mobile · Like

[name removed by B_B_H] A mobile number yeah ? Thats all i can find
9 December at 17:50 via mobile · Like

[name removed by B_B_H] Hi can I have your phone number I can not find one to contact you about ordering.
10 December at 18:01 · Like

[name removed by B_B_H] Hiya i have pmd you
10 December at 19:01 via mobile · Like · 1

Eve Walker Interesting piece in the H&H magazine this week.... (page 10)
24 minutes ago · Like

OldHacker

Visit site
Someone is indefinitely watching this thread so as to intercept the bad press as soon as possible. It would be more a more effective use of her time if she were to be Directing her company.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Other companies can make these items and they need to realise that all they are doing is ruining a good thing.

This isn't going to go away why not close your orders and do the ones you have then open up to new orders once your backlog has been cleared? Although doubt that will be gone as they seem to be greedy little girls with no business acumen and no common sense. Stop taking orders and sort out the unhappy customers!!

Would never recommend or buy a product purely from reading all the bad press.

lisa_dundee

Visit site
Other companies can make these items and they need to realise that all they are doing is ruining a good thing.

This isn't going to go away why not close your orders and do the ones you have then open up to new orders once your backlog has been cleared? Although doubt that will be gone as they seem to be greedy little girls with no business acumen and no common sense. Stop taking orders and sort out the unhappy customers!!

Would never recommend or buy a product purely from reading all the bad press.

I agree, when we were making hoods we stopped taking orders for a couple of week and although people were disappointed they weren't as disappointed as they would have been if we had of taken their money and they had been waiting months! But these girls are idiots and run off pure greed with no loyalty to the customers!

OldHacker

Visit site
Anyone with a complaint can go to the ASA
http://www.asa.org.uk/Consumers/How-to-complain.aspx
Fill in an online complaint form and they will chase up the non delivery of your mail order goods. You can upload any documentation you may have to support your claim.

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) works to make sure all advertising wherever it appears is legal, decent, honest and truthful.
You can complain to us if you
• think there is something wrong with an advertisement you have seen or heard
• are having difficulty receiving goods or a refund for items bought by mail order or
through television shopping channels
• think a special offer, competition or prize promotion has been unfairly run
• want to stop direct mail from companies sent either by post, fax, text message or email
• think there is something wrong with the marketing on a company’s website or their
social network site.

02 Resolving complaints
We can resolve some complaints relatively quickly and informally. For instance, we can work with an advertiser to have an ad changed if it’s a minor or clear cut problem; get your name taken off a mailing list or chase up undelivered mail order goods on your behalf.
If it’s not that simple, or a serious breach of
the rules is involved, then a formal investigation
might be required.

Taken from ASA document How to make a complaint.

Another way to hopefully help you get your money back.

Queenbee

Visit site
Page 10 of Horse and Hound today, by Flora Watkins, I quote

"HORSE ONESIES FIRM IN TROUBLE WITH CUSTOMERS

A number of H&H readers say they have complained to Trading Standards about a company featured in the magazine earlier this years.

Shwmae Products' Horse onesies appeared in the "And Finally" spot in 13 June issue. Two riders behind the online company, which is based in Carmarthen, South wales, said they were experiencing huge interest in theireqnine onesies, which start at £150

But dozens of people have since contacted H & H or vented their frustration on social media - complaining of poor service. Some say they have been waiting for their good for several months. Others claim that itimes set back for alterations have not been returned, and they have been left out of pocket.
Many readers have said that their attempts to contact eh company have been fruitless. Some customers who did receive a response have complained of rudeness.

Nerida Winters emailed H & H from Australia on 14 November after ordering in May.
"I am hundreds of dollars out of pocket as they will no longer respond to my emails, and Facebook messages, nor will they return my money" she said.

After H & H began making enquiries, the money appeared in her Paypl account "out of the blue," she added.

H & H contacted Jessica Clark, 21, one of the Shwmae''s two directors. We asked if the company was experiencing problems and whether customer service would be improved.

Ms Clarke said Shwmae was "trading as normal" and claimed that the people who had contacted H & H had since been refunded or had their items delivered. People who had complained about the company online were "internet rolls" she added.

Claire Williams of the British Equestrian Trade Association, (BETA) stressed that Shwmae was not a BETA member. She advised: "your credit card company must take responsibility if things go wrong with a purchase. Under the distance selling regulations, a company has 30 days to complete the order. If the goods don't arrive in time you are entitled to a full refund and unless you agree to a new deadline".

Bloody good to see H&H printing an article on this and doing the decent thing for consumers and letting the thread stay put. I too, love how when given the opportunity to defend themselves and placate their customers via a platform such as H&H magazine, the instead further alienate and anger people by lying and saying everyone has been refunded and calling people internet trolls! Shwamae is back to business as normal, yes so it would seem, where normal is ignoring emails, not fulfilling orders, producing dangerous products, not refunding and insulting unhappy customers, yep, that would be normal.

They are adults and old enough to know better, 21 and 18

But it's a little bit like the nature nurture debate, age is just a number, intelligence and maturatity is not defined by age, as is illustrated perfectly by these two individuals.

Shwmae Horsewear
9 December via Mobile
Morning all,

The calls lines are now back open with a new member.

She is new so play nice everyone!

Have a great day,
Like · · Share
12 people like this.
View 12 more comments

Shwmae Horsewear The numbers the company number at the top of the page x
9 December at 17:45 via mobile · Like

[name removed by B_B_H] A mobile number yeah ? Thats all i can find
9 December at 17:50 via mobile · Like

[name removed by B_B_H] Hi can I have your phone number I can not find one to contact you about ordering.
10 December at 18:01 · Like

[name removed by B_B_H] Hiya i have pmd you
10 December at 19:01 via mobile · Like · 1

Eve Walker Interesting piece in the H&H magazine this week.... (page 10)
24 minutes ago · Like

Go Eve! :)

MadBlackLab

Visit site
But it's a little bit like the nature nurture debate, age is just a number, intelligence and maturatity is not defined by age, as is illustrated perfectly by these two individuals.

Very true reading some the posts from 'happy customers' the company owners sound about 13/14 putting kisses on the end of testimonies. Proves they made up as no adult would put a kiss on a testimony

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Current difficulty for new customers is that the facebook page seems to indicate an order book full of satisfied customers as any dissenting voices are deleted and blocked.

Therefore, if enough people click the search engine link to this thread, the real reviews will reach the top of the page.

Dusty85

Visit site
I have a suggestion…. (not sure if it is an appropriate one however….)

Why don't we start an alternative Facebook page- it can still be called Shwmae- so that people who search for them will get this page too- and all the negative stuff/help about how to get your money back can go on there?

In addition- SMF will have no control over it- so you could say what you like without fear of being deleted?

(This may have been done already…but i haven't come across it….)

MadBlackLab

Visit site
I have a suggestion…. (not sure if it is an appropriate one however….)

Why don't we start an alternative Facebook page- it can still be called Shwmae- so that people who search for them will get this page too- and all the negative stuff/help about how to get your money back can go on there?

In addition- SMF will have no control over it- so you could say what you like without fear of being deleted?

(This may have been done already…but i haven't come across it….)

She probably use the legal card and that we all trolls and bullies to scare people

Dusty85

Visit site
For telling the truth and offering advice about how to get your money back? I think FB would be harsh if they took it down for that.

Maybe your right. Not sure where/how I could find out though! Seeing as I'm not an actual customer (thank god!) I won't be making the page, but just thought it might be an idea! (and especially good for alerting people overseas!)

Corner Mad House

Visit site
For telling the truth and offering advice about how to get your money back? I think FB would be harsh if they took it down for that.

Maybe your right. Not sure where/how I could find out though! Seeing as I'm not an actual customer (thank god!) I won't be making the page, but just thought it might be an idea! (and especially good for alerting people overseas!)

You would not be allowed to use their trading name for starters, so that would make it difficult to get the message across!

crabbymare

Visit site
Facebook would just remove the page so possibly the best way is to have threads on as many forums as you use so that whenever the name is googled the first page shows this thread and any others you can start at the top

Status
Not open for further replies.