Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadBlackLab

Visit site
another comment from facebook page. Thought I'd post before its removed

(name removed) I don't think everyone who has said something bad against you is fabricating everything when the reports say they have correspondence from you and bank statements saying they have placed orders which after months haven't been received or processed and no money refund been given either. Just what I took from the reviews after googling also. I think maybe you should cap your orders if you cannot meet them or give put realistic timescales if swamped not take orders when you cannot fulfill them or rush orders and give out poor quality items. Again just what I have taken from several reviews after googling your company.

Follysmum

Visit site
No wonder there are all good comments on their FB thread, they have blocked all the " terrible bullies". I am fecked off with reading all their dribble now. Give someone enough rope and all that.

Mrs B

Visit site
Even having read everything here and on other forums, I do feel quite sorry for the girls (although not as much as for those who've lost money).

As I posted earlier on this thread, there must be 'adults/parents' behind these two who are, unfortunately, advising them very badly. The golden rule is: when in a hole, stop digging.

Having watched the FB site for the last couple of weeks, I do not believe in the slightest the 'It wasn't out fault, Gov'nr, it's a conspiracy lead by a bunch of mean, jealous Trolls' argument either. They've over estimated their capacity to deliver the goods and seem unable to acknowledge this. Worse than that, instead of admitting it, they attack the very people they could have won over if their customer service had been better. And quite frankly, threatening legal action and the police is going to backfire rather more than somewhat.

Most of their 'likes' on FB are by other children or those lacking in horse knowledge. And then they delete any negative reports immediately. Not a good, wise or commercially sound idea.

To the parents or these two, I'd say this:

What in Hell's name are you doing, letting them keep digging such an enormous hole for themselves? And then encouraging/allowing them to use the same spades to make it deeper? You're doing them no favours for their future lives or reputations in the slightest.

Completely irresponsible.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Loving the ridiculous statements about passing on the comments to the police! Hilarious! And the police will ask for accounts, orders in, orders out, will they? Actually, they won't ask for anything but they'll probably be able to offer the name of the nearest solicitor whom the girls can employ to defend them when they're sued by dozens of people who'd like their money back! Just pay everyone back, girls, and give it up, you're clearly out of your depth.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
After 46 pages of comments regarding alleged poor service, paying for goods but not receiving them, refunds not being received & various other issues mentioned has anyone actually started proceedings against the company?

It appears that the amounts mentioned would be covered by a Small Claims Court claim brought by an individual against the company. The proceedure is simple to go through & also cheap so most people have access to the process. The required forms for completion on on the attached link:

https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money

You don't need a solicitor to make the claim, this keeps the cost down considerably. There is plenty of information about the proceedure on line. :)

MadBlackLab

Visit site
another happy customer

(name removed) I am a person that has purchased a onesie from you in July and was told the alterations required would be done and the onesie would be sent to me the following week which was fine as I could then try it before i needed it for a sleep over show, it arrived 2 and half weeks later so left me no option but to use it for the show. I was very disappointed that none of the alteration had been made and there was undone stitching, I tried to call but no answer. After only a couple of hours of wear the fabric was all laddered and had ripped which I wasn't happy about as she was only in the Horsebox and this is meant to be for turnout so is not fit for purpose. I sent an email to say how disappointed I was and was told to send it back for repair, i had to pay for the return postage (over £18) before you would give me the address! I sent the onesie back on 23rd August and still haven't got it back and now your not replying to my emails??? I didn't want to post on here but you have left me with no option!

LittleRedHen

Visit site
Dear Director of Shwmae,
I find myself writing on this forum after reading the article in Horse and Hound and because my daughter wants one of your onesies for her pony.
I think you have a product that is obviously popular and believe that you do have happy customers.
I believe that you have people trolling you, some will jump on the band wagon to bad mouth a company. However I also believe that you have trolls who are on your side writing false good reviews.
For every allegedly bad review on here you say is false I would suggest that there is a false review praising you on your page.
Friends of people who claim to have been scammed by you will be defend them as will your friends who defend your products and customer service.
You are two young adults with an attitude towards business that is quite frankly baffling, the posts you leave on this forum and Facebook do nothing to convince me I should part with £200 of my hard earned cash.
Your first line of defence seems to be attack rather than explain. Threatening alleged unhappy customers with law suits is ridiculous.
Why do you delete people's negative content? That in itself is suspicious, if you have thousands of good reviews share them and leave the negative ones so that potential customers can see the good and the bad. All good businesses use customer feedback good and bad to improve their customer service.
Did your renowned company advisors not tell you this? They advised you to make aggressive threats on Facebook?
I would seek advice else where if I were you.
I would not at this time order from you.
I feel very sorry for those people who have not received their orders.
I feel sorry for you as you are clearly either being badly advised or so belligerent that not cannot see just how bad your company looks to a potential customer.
I won't be ordering.

hairycob

Visit site
Well I used to work for 1 of the biggest company advisers in the country. Even though it was years ago & I was (very) far down the seniority scale they would have had to sell a lot of onesies to afford even 1 hour of my time at 2001 rates.

Patterdale

Visit site
"we aim to give people the chance to rectify the situation before it gets out of hand, anyone who steps out or comes forward will not be touched and we will happily ignore what has been said, those who wish to continue and do the above sadly we must take legal action against"

Oh dear.

Girls, PLEASE - get some proper advice.

MadBlackLab

Visit site
For those who cant see the facebook page I've copied this for you to read

Shwmae Products LTD

about an hour ago

Dear members of the public/customers

As a seller we at Shwmae Products LTD are held to the customers rights at all times and are obliged to do our best to please on all attempts. We also as sellers have rights to protect ourselves and our company from the following situations.

Falsifying and fabricating circumstance and situations:-
* we are aware that as buyers it is your right to have an opinion on a product or service you receive. However if you have not purchased or had any service from our company to which you have factual evidence against ourselves or products it is not your right to fabricate or falsify evidence against us.

Exaggerating with intent to damage:-
* although it is your right to have an opinion on a service you have had or a product! all opinions must be 100% factual and not exaggerated in any form.

Derogatory comments:-
* again although opinions towards a service received or product is within your right. Comments aimed at a member of staff or company personal are to be avoided at all costs. Any comments found and proven to be personal can be held against the the person who said them.

Accusations with intent to ruin reputation:-
* all accusations must at all times be backed up with factual, non exaggerated or fabricated evidence and not contain words which unless proven in court are correct. For example fraud, scammers, thieves etc.... These accusations which used in the wrong way can be taken very seriously.

Sharing personal/private information:-
* all companies are obliged to share a company address, phone number and email contact. Any details away from these contacts such as personal addresses, phone numbers or contact details can not be shared without the owners consent.

In conclusion to the above, all opinions which are factual and can be backed up fully with the full experience of the experience you recieved when ordering and receiving an item is allowed however if your statements are in anyway found to be malice with intent to damage, exaggerated, or missing evidence can be held against you.

If you are not a customer and are found to be messaging, calling or swaying potential customers you can be held accountable for damages.

If you are a past customer of shwmaes and have a true report you are obliged to fill in all evidence including offered compensation, offered refunds or offered ways of resolution to your complaint. Missing this evidence can be again classed as intent to damage the companies reputation.

If your order is found to be within company rights for example within time, within the order form ordered etc... And you also provide false evidence to customers or online forums with fabricated evidence we again can class this as an intent to damage the companies name.

Shwmae Products LTD :- Company Number :- 07815626 Tel:- 07523983596
Registered address:- Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4LU
UK email:- pay.shwmaeproductsltd.co.uk Overseas email:- shwmaeproducts.aus@hotmail.com
Company registered director:- Ms Jessica Clarke Company Origin:- South Wales UK

Corner Mad House

Visit site
After 46 pages of comments regarding alleged poor service, paying for goods but not receiving them, refunds not being received & various other issues mentioned has anyone actually started proceedings against the company?

It appears that the amounts mentioned would be covered by a Small Claims Court claim brought by an individual against the company. The proceedure is simple to go through & also cheap so most people have access to the process. The required forms for completion on on the attached link:

https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money

You don't need a solicitor to make the claim, this keeps the cost down considerably. There is plenty of information about the proceedure on line. :)

Yep, that's gonna be the next step, but you do have to send them 2 or 3 formal letters to their registered address before going to the small claims court.

Better if the issue is resolved before going to court really, but if that's what it takes then so be it!

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
For those who cant see the facebook page I've copied this for you to read

Shwmae Products LTD

about an hour ago

Dear members of the public/customers

As a seller we at Shwmae Products LTD are held to the customers rights at all times and are obliged to do our best to please on all attempts. We also as sellers have rights to protect ourselves and our company from the following situations.

Falsifying and fabricating circumstance and situations:-
* we are aware that as buyers it is your right to have an opinion on a product or service you receive. However if you have not purchased or had any service from our company to which you have factual evidence against ourselves or products it is not your right to fabricate or falsify evidence against us.

Exaggerating with intent to damage:-
* although it is your right to have an opinion on a service you have had or a product! all opinions must be 100% factual and not exaggerated in any form.

Derogatory comments:-
* again although opinions towards a service received or product is within your right. Comments aimed at a member of staff or company personal are to be avoided at all costs. Any comments found and proven to be personal can be held against the the person who said them.

Accusations with intent to ruin reputation:-
* all accusations must at all times be backed up with factual, non exaggerated or fabricated evidence and not contain words which unless proven in court are correct. For example fraud, scammers, thieves etc.... These accusations which used in the wrong way can be taken very seriously.

Sharing personal/private information:-
* all companies are obliged to share a company address, phone number and email contact. Any details away from these contacts such as personal addresses, phone numbers or contact details can not be shared without the owners consent.

In conclusion to the above, all opinions which are factual and can be backed up fully with the full experience of the experience you recieved when ordering and receiving an item is allowed however if your statements are in anyway found to be malice with intent to damage, exaggerated, or missing evidence can be held against you.

If you are not a customer and are found to be messaging, calling or swaying potential customers you can be held accountable for damages.

If you are a past customer of shwmaes and have a true report you are obliged to fill in all evidence including offered compensation, offered refunds or offered ways of resolution to your complaint. Missing this evidence can be again classed as intent to damage the companies reputation.

If your order is found to be within company rights for example within time, within the order form ordered etc... And you also provide false evidence to customers or online forums with fabricated evidence we again can class this as an intent to damage the companies name.

Shwmae Products LTD :- Company Number :- 07815626 Tel:- 07523983596
Registered address:- Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4LU
UK email:- pay.shwmaeproductsltd.co.uk Overseas email:- shwmaeproducts.aus@hotmail.com
Company registered director:- Ms Jessica Clarke Company Origin:- South Wales UK

Are they actually for real? Honestly girls you are not Presenting yourselves in the best of light most companies would be making amends not threatening past customers and potential ones with actions that really cannot be done due to the fact that people are allowed an opinion on things in this country and that in itself is not slanderous or defamatory when commenting on other peoples experiences.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Are they actually for real? Honestly girls you are not Presenting yourselves in the best of light most companies would be making amends not threatening past customers and potential ones with actions that really cannot be done due to the fact that people are allowed an opinion on things in this country and that in itself is not slanderous or defamatory when commenting on other peoples experiences.

And as Ms Jessica of Shwmae called us lying internet trolls, I believe that to be the quote from the H&H article, I think she might be being a little defamatory herself. In my experience with Shwmae I am telling the truth and SMF has been telling the lies. Obviously I can not vouch for other people on this forum but from my own dealings with this company I tend to believe the aggrieved customers.

dianchi

Visit site
Thing I am finding most odd, is I keep msging them in an attempt to try and order, but I need more info on which product to order.

So I am trying to be a customer!

As someone trying to be a customer please can you respond?? Never know I could give you positive feedback!
Currently in light of attempts to order and use your website it is not a positive experience!

Please step away from "saving face" and save some new customers!

dogatemysalad

Visit site
The letter is a classic ! Trying to intimidate customers is not a clever marketing move.

Here's an idea, instead of threatening people, why not outline what you are actually going to do for your disgruntled customers ?

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
"we aim to give people the chance to rectify the situation before it gets out of hand, anyone who steps out or comes forward will not be touched and we will happily ignore what has been said, those who wish to continue and do the above sadly we must take legal action against"

Oh dear.

Will not be touched? Does this mean they are therefore threatening violence to those who do say something?! Very foolish thing to publish on a website!

Girls, refund those customers who have not yet received orders and **** down, regroup and do it properly next time. Or don't bother as you clearly dunno what you're doing!

MadBlackLab

Visit site
Will not be touched? Does this mean they are therefore threatening violence to those who do say something?! Very foolish thing to publish on a website!

Girls, refund those customers who have not yet received orders and **** down, regroup and do it properly next time. Or don't bother as you clearly dunno what you're doing!

I read it as a threat of violence too. also agree with you last paragraph too

MiniMilton

Visit site

Oh dear.

This is so bad its actually funny

Renvers

Visit site
I read this thread a few days ago and was quite alarmed at the treatment the customers have posted (I don't think any of you resemble trolls) and of a company that sounds out of its depth.

In conversation the other day a friend mentioned she was planning to get her 8 year old daughter a Onesie for her pony, I have advised her to Google them first before making a decision. She has just texted to say she has read of your experiences and also the other positive testimonials on their site and on balance your experiences has persuaded her to hold fire for now. So thank you for posting as it may have saved one little girl a disappointment at Christmas.

I hope for both customers and company that some positive actions are taken to remedy this situation - at the very least some professional guidance on operating a company and providing good customer service (and adherence to Direct Selling Regulations).

If showing mad filly was an active member on here surely she has seen the number of threads asking for opinions on different equine companies and the frank and honest experiences people share? How can she accuse HHO'ers of trolling because this time it is her company ?

Status
Not open for further replies.