Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
This would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact that they are fraudulently taking money off people!

Let me get this straight...they are now claiming that all the negative comments are from people who ordered from another company thinking it was them. Okaaaaaay.....so how do they get around the fact that people paid money to THEM, not to another company. That people have emailed and phoned THEM to try and get their money back. That THEY have provided false tracking details and used every delaying tactic possible.

Sad to say, I don't think these girls will realise the mess they are in until they receive a letter from the small claims court.

Blast, Southerncomfort you have just shattered my illusions. There I was thinking that I purchased from a imposter company after all.

What next aliens taking over the company and being rude to people?

Corner Mad House

Visit site
I liked this posted by Shwmae on FB

'The coats after wearing the onesies are second to non, they stop any skin problems or issues and heal wounds by protecting them.

These onesies are nothing short of fabulous for getting coats correct! We have thousands of customers to vouch for this and all the posts on our wall are evidence of how happy people are.'

The one night my girl wore the t/o Onsie .... it removed a large section of hair on her chest by both elbows, she had pressure marks around her pasterns and she filled the back legs with poop as they would not do up fully. Nice, don't think it fitted properly ! If some sort of guidance had been provided with the t/o I might not have left it on over night. When I mentioned this the official response was ' there are plenty of photo's on the web', so yet again it was my fault.

Dizzleton

Visit site
My next reply:

I have no intention of 'bringing the company down' I simply see so many dissatisfied customers who have not received the products that were ordered. The comments on various forum websites are ALL the same - No emails / calls / Facebook message answered. No tracking number given, products don't turn up, blaming the courier companies and it taking many months to receive refunds, such poor quality materials and poor fit, then using the same excuses such as 'we didn't receive an email/message', 'We have new staff', 'One of our horses was ill' etc etc. I think it is disgusting that you're 'running' a business that doesn't send it's paid for products to its customers on time, or sometimes at all. Instead of digging yourself into a deeper hole, build your way out by working your a**es off making and sending your products instead of replying to forums and FB comments. I don't have 1 bad comment for Snuggy Hoods (I own 2 Snuggy Jams/hoods and 2 turnout hoods) I ordered these after seeing the online posts regarding the above. They all arrived on time, are a brilliant fit and top quality. I don't think anyone would try and bring a company down out of jealousy, they simply want their products delivered!

MadBlackLab

Visit site
this is the response to the horse and hound article

Shwmae Products LTD Just in the process of doing it through the correct channels now ceri, they asked us to defend the company when asked could we have the evidence to defend against we were told we couldn't have it so we ran blind. With so many customers all so happy and no private complaints we had no idea where it had come from and that we were running as normal. When it was published they failed to say the person was offered free products time and time again, she was given a refund before the trouble even started and we countless times offered to compensate. Non of this was published... And because we didn't know where it was coming from we didn't know what to say to defend as far as we knew we had nothing going on

13 minutes ago

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
Have just had a read of their FB wall - OMG, it is so full of bull! Wonder how long before my comment is deleted - going for 5 minutes! Love how they're putting up a few people's remarks of people bad mouthing them through jealousy! Umm, no - its because you don't deliver your items when you say you will, don't answer when people try to contact you and IF the item turns up its shoddy!

sidnney4u

Visit site
id like to know why a product from them in the sale would cost £39.99 to post !!! before the sale it only cost £12.50 ?? yes its so i can get it before christmas but thats over a week away and no other internet orders are costing me anywhere near this much ???

sidnney4u

Visit site
and why do they keep removing peoples comments off facebook!!!! just concentrate on your customer service department instead of posting pictures bigging yourselves up !!!

wildwhippet

Visit site
id like to know why a product from them in the sale would cost £39.99 to post !!! before the sale it only cost £12.50 ?? yes its so i can get it before christmas but thats over a week away and no other internet orders are costing me anywhere near this much ???

Perhaps flying pigs are expensive???

(Sorry couldn't resist��)

evillyn

Visit site
Ooo they have removed their page I belive! They posted a message saying they will not be taking any more online orders! And all current customers will have theirs delivered.

OldHacker

Visit site
Another emergency meeting? With the police, solicitors, 'advisers', Frodo, Bilbo Baggins, aliens love onesies and the three billy goats gruff! It's the latest in troll prevention no doubt, especially when wearing a onesie of invincibility that is teflon coated... Who needs X factor when there is this thread!

MadBlackLab

Visit site
Another emergency meeting? With the police, solicitors, 'advisers', Frodo, Bilbo Baggins, aliens love onesies and the three billy goats gruff! It's the latest in troll prevention no doubt, especially when wearing a onesie of invincibility that is teflon coated... Who needs X factor when there is this thread!

PSML at this :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.