Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

daughter's groom

Visit site
Lurking with great interest as I have a remote personal knowledge of persons involved and from that standpoint only will be interested to see the outcome of this thread. Have absolutely no opinions with regard to the issues under discussion however.

pipersacco

New User
Visit site
I have been blocked from Shwmae FB page and they won't acknowledge my emails, I bought a t/o hood and it came fairly quickly but my horse broke it- I asked if they would repair it and they were great, I offered to pay and they said no, I was impressed! I sent it back and then ordered a fleece hood and rug and paid for it 18.10.13 they said it would be sent that week....... NO , it took them a month to return my t/o hood ( quite amazed I actually got that back) but still have no fleece rug, they have said that they were posting it but never gave me tracking no. Now they just refuse to answers emails!! I have reported them to FB and to the police and I will keep doing all I can to get either my rug or my money back, Shwmae simply can't be trusted- such a shame as they are causing themselves so much stress. JESSICA if you read this, just do the honest thing and send people the products they have paid for- no one wants to cause you problems, they just want what they have paid for!! You have said on FB that you are young- well this is your chance to grow up quickly and take responsibility for your actions!!

Corner Mad House

Visit site
I have been blocked from Shwmae FB page and they won't acknowledge my emails, I bought a t/o hood and it came fairly quickly but my horse broke it- I asked if they would repair it and they were great, I offered to pay and they said no, I was impressed! I sent it back and then ordered a fleece hood and rug and paid for it 18.10.13 they said it would be sent that week....... NO , it took them a month to return my t/o hood ( quite amazed I actually got that back) but still have no fleece rug, they have said that they were posting it but never gave me tracking no. Now they just refuse to answers emails!! I have reported them to FB and to the police and I will keep doing all I can to get either my rug or my money back, Shwmae simply can't be trusted- such a shame as they are causing themselves so much stress. JESSICA if you read this, just do the honest thing and send people the products they have paid for- no one wants to cause you problems, they just want what they have paid for!! You have said on FB that you are young- well this is your chance to grow up quickly and take responsibility for your actions!!

Ah, another lying internet troll I see! Hope you have been following this thread and don't take that personally. Seriously advise that you contact the Citizens Advice peeps on Monday. You can look on www.adviceguide.org.uk or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 08454 04 05 06 and they will guide you through the next necessary steps. So join the club of dissatisfied customers!

Corner Mad House

Visit site
That's what I thought.
Surely they have a personal page for that kind of stuff.
Frankly, if I was in the do do they are currently in, I'd be working all the hours I could to rectify the situation.

No need .. you just call them all lying internet trolls and dismiss them.

Sorry that phrase seems to have stuck, must change the record

lula

Visit site
Shwmae Products LTD We 100% agree about the watermark however this was a customers onesie who she posted and then templates to make her own... We are afraid hers look dangerous and we are starting to realise where all this bad press about us is coming from! These companies are going around messaging people to come to them but the pictures they use to get people on side is a shwmae picture! We have messaged the person informing them that sadly advisers think we should take this a
22 minutes ago · Edited
Shwmae Products LTD All to the police so at this point won't name and shame... However we might need to if they don't reason with us that this has to stop
21 minutes ago

-------

they're now blaming all the bad press and publicity on another company stealing a photo of their onesie and passing it off as their own and THAT'S where the reports of bad quality and service are coming from.

Deluded or in denial im not sure which.
Entertaining in a morbidly fascinating way tho..

Polos

Visit site
To me they seem to need to grow up a bit and act a bit more maturely and polite before they even think of carrying on with their company. Their responses to a problem are incredibly childish, they are so stupid as to blame other companies for their faults, they must be deluded if they think that would work!

Now I don't know much about the legal side of things but the fact that they keep threatening to take people to the police and court, won't they just get into more trouble? They don't seem to want to take any responsibility for their actions. It's everyone else's fault but theirs!

Also I'd love to know what training they have received, I don't think a Gcse in textiles counts ;)

suestowford

Visit site
What they are coming out with now reminds me so much of the Beeston stuff a few months ago.
*threats of legal action
*denial of involvement
*denouncements (or threats of such)
*anyone who disagrees with me must be a troll (or a Horror, maybe?)

MadBlackLab

Visit site
for those who cant see their facebook page here is their latest it isn't our fault statement

Shwmae Products LTD

about an hour ago

It's with great sadness we need to post again that another company has stolen a photograph of OUR onesie on a customers horse to advertise them making them!

In three years of designing shwmae products ltd has always striven to be different and original.

We have NEVER once used another companies pictures and we always make sure we do our best to make designs as different and unique as possible.

It's with utter disappointment we are again going to have to urge customers to avoid another company because their training and quality is not near our own and the picture your buying from is a SHWMAE item not theirs so you are falsely buying the quality you see.

We have a print screen to prove it if anyone would like to see!

It's no surprise to us that there are so many bad rumours going around about shwmae's quality and service when companies who haven't trained as long as us are taking our pictures... Not delivering or making them in a DANGEROUS or not fit for purpose way.

It's a shame our company should suffer because other companies are ganging up to push us off the market to take our design.

Friends of these companies are also joining in but we hope our loyal customers who have known shwmae three years will back us in saying we are original and our designs have always stemmed from a want to be different.

It is with great sadness we had to post this again! It's certainly not something we wanted to do but these people are stopping at no ends taking our pictures and designs and then running our company to the dirt in order to take us off the main stream.

Patterdale

Visit site
Oh my goodness has anyone seen the latest big long statement on their Facebook?
They are now blaming all the problems people have had on another company.

*facepalm*

I wish they'd stop digging, it's getting painful to watch!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Interesting status from yesterday:
Anyone who ordered just a hood yesterday in the sale your products no matter the dispatch you chose will be sent Monday morning! That's free 24hrs dispatch and hopefully providing couriers are on time each and every one will be with you Tuesday.

So how come people from months ago still haven't had their items?!

southerncomfort

Visit site
This would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact that they are fraudulently taking money off people!

Let me get this straight...they are now claiming that all the negative comments are from people who ordered from another company thinking it was them. Okaaaaaay.....so how do they get around the fact that people paid money to THEM, not to another company. That people have emailed and phoned THEM to try and get their money back. That THEY have provided false tracking details and used every delaying tactic possible.

Sad to say, I don't think these girls will realise the mess they are in until they receive a letter from the small claims court.

wildwhippet

Visit site
"It's no surprise to us that there are so many bad rumours going around about shwmae's quality and service when companies who haven't trained as long as us are taking our pictures.."

They make a big deal of being 19 & 21..... How long have they trained & what training are they claiming to have??

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
1455874_686365144715458_1290346328_n.jpg

I cannot believe how close to the eye this is!

Please note that this picture was on Shwmae Products Ltd Facebook page, posted by a happy customer and Shwmae Products Limited commented on it to say how happy the customer was with the product they had received from Shwmae and what a good fit it was.

The actual quote:
"Happy horse in their onesie! So lovely to hear how the owner of this fabulous horse and onesie said how they feel the product doesn't restrict in any way and he horse loves it!

A handful of haters to a world full of fans and happy customers seems to make it all worth the hours and work . X

"

Last edited:

MadBlackLab

Visit site
this a reply to the blaming everyone thread

(name removed) I think you just need to rise above it, I'm sorry but the more I see you moan about others stealing photos or saying bad things about your company the more I'm put off wanting to follow you. You need to carry on with your products, make sure your doing the best you can & deal with these things privately & legally if needs be. Good luck

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
They may have censored any unhappy customer remarks from their facebook page, but don't you think, their own long rambling essays about the company's bad press is just a teeny hint that they have problems ?

lula

Visit site
This would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact that they are fraudulently taking money off people!

Let me get this straight...they are now claiming that all the negative comments are from people who ordered from another company thinking it was them. Okaaaaaay.....so how do they get around the fact that people paid money to THEM, not to another company. That people have emailed and phoned THEM to try and get their money back. That THEY have provided false tracking details and used every delaying tactic possible.

Sad to say, I don't think these girls will realise the mess they are in until they receive a letter from the small claims court.
excellent
so all the customers who bought a onsie off shwmae and who either never got it, got it 3 months late, or got in shoddily made and were blocked or deleted off the shwmae page for complaining had had a mass episode of acute amnesia and never bought it off shwmae at all but this rival company who's product looks a bit like theirs and that's where this whole mess stems from?

I sincerely hope they ddint pay one of their 'countries best advisers' to come up with that.

MadBlackLab

Visit site
excellent
so all the customers who bought a onsie off shwmae and who either never got it, got it 3 months late, or got in shoddily made and were blocked or deleted off the shwmae page for complaining had had a mass episode of acute amnesia and never bought it off shwmae at all but this rival company who's product looks a bit like theirs and that's where this whole mess stems from?

I sincerely hope they ddint pay one of their 'countries best advisers' to come up with that.

pmsl :D

MadBlackLab

Visit site
PMSL at latest. Apparently all the rosettes a customer of shwmae has won is because of their onseie. So nothing to do with the horse at all just the onsie. Thought I herd and seen it all till now. Going to now lay down in a dark room till I get over the shock

Dizzleton

Visit site
My reply to the pictures of rosettes they posted.

Or the horse has correct conformation, movement and is healthy and well ridden. My horse has a mirror shine due to proper grooming and balanced diet and if an unbeknownst skin problem does arise; he would treated accordingly with medication and care. Whilst I do understand the need for sweet itch rugs; the notion of horse 'onesies' for a healthy horse is incomprehensible.

MadBlackLab

Visit site
My reply to the pictures of rosettes they posted.

Or the horse has correct conformation, movement and is healthy and well ridden. My horse has a mirror shine due to proper grooming and balanced diet and if an unbeknownst skin problem does arise; he would treated accordingly with medication and care. Whilst I do understand the need for sweet itch rugs; the notion of horse 'onesies' for a healthy horse is incomprehensible.

I saw that well said

Status
Not open for further replies.