Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

babymare

Visit site
H&H people again i say do not argue on here . keep it factual. ii have been following this,FB and other sites. Trading stds, paypal,CAB etc. the company's attitude stinks. People are out of pocket by alot of money. get together guys . mmmmmthat post about derby house .SMF read your own posts on there honey and then sit back and reflect . you said whayt youre "customers " are saying hun. Sit up grow up and be a professional business woman

Corner Mad House

Visit site
H&H people again i say do not argue on here . keep it factual. ii have been following this,FB and other sites. Trading stds, paypal,CAB etc. the company's attitude stinks. People are out of pocket by alot of money. get together guys . mmmmmthat post about derby house .SMF read your own posts on there honey and then sit back and reflect . you said whayt youre "customers " are saying hun. Sit up grow up and be a professional business woman

I'm over 200 squid down to Shwmae .... and I am not a happy bunny about that fact. Ms Jessica of Shwmae has just received a final letter before court action from me today. Things take time to do properly!

In the meantime I do not see anything wrong in a bit of light hearted entertainment ... it stops me from getting into Mrs Angry Mode!

Darremi

Visit site
yes everyone is entitled to an opinion but slander threats and liable is not the way !

I have been lurking on this thread for a few days now. Fascinating stuff.

I think people REALLY need to step AWAY from the computer when they are feeling angry or aggrieved.

Okay that is enough for me. Wouldn't want to be accused of "liable"...;)

Corner Mad House

Visit site
I have been lurking on this thread for a few days now. Fascinating stuff.

I think people REALLY need to step AWAY from the computer when they are feeling angry or aggrieved.

Okay that is enough for me. Wouldn't want to be accused of "liable"...;)

Hence the light hearted banter ... seemed to shut down PB

ps do I get a prize for the 1000th post on Shwmae horse products???

Last edited:

MadBlackLab

Visit site
this was a comment or their true review page

(Name Removed)Very un professional indeed. I do fear you are not reading ***** comments properly..either that or you are refusing to admit that shwmae sent private messages to customers threatening them with ' things will get nasty' and 'we have our connections in Paypal'

also for this group to be true reviews it would be far more believable of posts did not have to be approved.

19 minutes ago via mobile · Like

So it appears shwmae are denying they have threatened anyone

Venevidivici

Visit site
CMH,your prize for 1000th post is.....<drumroll>......
a fantastic,handcrafted-by-an-octopus-wearing-boxing-gloves equine onesie, from your favourite,quality,honest onesie manufacturer!!!
Bet you're thrilled? And don't worry,you'll probably receive it in time for next year's show/hunting/competing season...maybe... ;)

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Shwmae, please stop hiding behind various names, actually stand up to who you are & sort out the issues which there obviously are with your company. You seem to be denying any fault or issue with your company & continue to say that everyone is wrong & is making false accusations against you & that there is a mass conspiracy against you.

This is rubbish & you are deluded if you consider this to be true. Burying your head in the sand won't make things go away. You need to admit there are issues with your company & these need to be put right. Ignoring things won't make them go away, get to grips with the issues & face up to them & reciify them. If you don't your company will be buried under the avalanche of county court injuncions & paypal decisions against you.

I don't think that anyone wants to destroy your company, they just want what they are legally entitled to. They want the goods they have ordered delivered to them in the time space allocated by your company to them. If the goods have not been receibved within the prescribed time then a refund should be issued. THIS IS THE LAW, abide by it! Show a little respect for your clients, accept there are issues in your company & deal with them. Don't ignore & go on the attack, show some respect. At the moment you are digging yourself a big hole & causing yourself more problems wich you don't need.

MadBlackLab

Visit site
CMH,your prize for 1000th post is.....<drumroll>......
a fantastic,handcrafted-by-an-octopus-wearing-boxing-gloves equine onesie, from your favourite,quality,honest onesie manufacturer!!!
Bet you're thrilled? And don't worry,you'll probably receive it in time for next year's show/hunting/competing season...maybe... ;)

Brilliant :D:D:D

babymare

Visit site
Hey CHM i fully understand your anger. I really do. And the need for the light hearted banter(i laugh everytime someone waves atSMF) just saying keep the thread on track and go through all paths to get money back. Thats all :)

GrumpyHero

Visit site
Shwmae have posted a pic on FB of a bay horse in a red star onesie jumping/bucking .. Is it just me or is the fabric ripped on the near hind leg of the horse? Or is it the zip/Velcro? Either way looks very messy!
Excellent workmanship shwmae!!

Status
Not open for further replies.