Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

babymare

Visit site
I believe the attitude of company stinks. And age is no excuse. The way they speak to "customers" is rude. By heck if my daughter had acted like this she would have been told.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
hi, ive just joined today to post on this thread. I also ordered from this company and have decided to just call it a day and lesson learnt, from now on ebay purchases will be my internet shopping so i have some warranty

Hi Peanuts, would you like to expand a little more on your problem? What did you buy and what was the issue? And why did you give up?

Last edited:

diamonddogs

Visit site
Well, I've finally reached the end of the thread. Took me longer to read than A Clash of Kings!

My only comment really is that hopefully everyone paid by Paypal or credit card (or both) so at least there's a chance of recovering their money. From my experience with Paypal, the customer gets their money back, then the supplier owes Paypal, who will then initiate their own recovery process. And let's not forget, if you owe Paypal they can and will suspend your account till it's back in order, whether it's in debt to £1 or £1000, so while all this is happening the supplier can't rob anyone else.

While it's nice to get a CCJ in your favour, you probably won't get your money back as the court can only order them to pay you. They can't actually nail them to the wall and raid their handbags on your behalf, only send the bailiffs round, which all takes time and money, and what's to say they wouldn't make an "arrangement" to pay a bit at a time?

No, Paypal dispute all the way is best.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
A PayPal dispute is OK if you have not received your order in time or something straight forward. If its about the fit or quality Shwmae have a habit of ensuring you are out of time to open an dispute. Like the order takes over 30 days to arrive, they offer free alterations ... keep said article for 2 months and return without bothering to do any alterations ... so now where do you go !! Only way forward is the courts. Its a bit of a bummer when the law cant help you.

babymare

Visit site
But the more people who report to trading stds better. Hang in there people keep fighting keep plugging away. Money or no money this company needs bringing to rights. Not a "customer" but totally behind you all as loathe bad CS from companies
nature of my job lol

ChrisGib1983

New User
Visit site
Hello,
I am happy to say I have received my order from Shwmae after threatening legal action etc. I opened a dispute with Pay Pal and had my order within a week along with a few snotty, poorly worded emails. Before I received my order I requested a refund, after I received my order I asked what the policy is for return and refund due to overdue order....no reply. In short if you guys are waiting on an order and are having no luck in contacting company then open a dispute with Pay Pal, it's really easy, after you have opened the dispute you are asked to provide a description of the transaction, est delivery time etc. This will then go to the seller (Shwmae) who will have 30 days to provide and explanation. At this point the dispute will be between seller and buyer and Pay Pal will not be involved. At anytime within the 30 days you can escalate the dispute at which point the dispute is handed over to Pay Pal legal services. This is what I done. Amazing what the threat of legal action does.

Renvers

Visit site
Hello,
I am happy to say I have received my order from Shwmae after threatening legal action etc. I opened a dispute with Pay Pal and had my order within a week along with a few snotty, poorly worded emails. Before I received my order I requested a refund, after I received my order I asked what the policy is for return and refund due to overdue order....no reply. In short if you guys are waiting on an order and are having no luck in contacting company then open a dispute with Pay Pal, it's really easy, after you have opened the dispute you are asked to provide a description of the transaction, est delivery time etc. This will then go to the seller (Shwmae) who will have 30 days to provide and explanation. At this point the dispute will be between seller and buyer and Pay Pal will not be involved. At anytime within the 30 days you can escalate the dispute at which point the dispute is handed over to Pay Pal legal services. This is what I done. Amazing what the threat of legal action does.

Glad to hear you have sorted it out, shame about the snotty emails though. Do we get to see a picture of your horse wearing their onesie?

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Hello,

More importantly are you happy with the product you bought?

It really isn't right that you have to open a PayPal dispute just to receive your order.

They really are a complete sham.

Jackfrost1

Visit site
The fb page is back on line with the winner of the competiton announced. Funny enough it was the piebald horse ridden sidesaddle who's picture was removed along with the several comments from customers asking where their products were. Not sure under what rules the competition ran, but if I was one of those entered and that photo was removed and it was done on likes, I think I'd be rather fed up! However I guess shwmae have their own ways of doing things just like their customer service.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I can see it, with a photo sent by a happy customer and underneath it a request from a frustrated buyer asking if they can reply to her pm. Which gets the response: Hi XXX, admin are just sorting consignments then will be straight back x

sarahann1

Visit site
I can see it too, another customer is asking them to check there inbox.

I find it astonishing they are *still* behaving so unprofessionally, they are either very silly, or clever scam artists, I hope it's not the latter.

PolarSkye

Visit site
I can see it, with a photo sent by a happy customer and underneath it a request from a frustrated buyer asking if they can reply to her pm. Which gets the response: Hi XXX, admin are just sorting consignments then will be straight back x

Honestly, it's a joke. I'll bet good money that there is no admin, no customer service, no dispatch - it's still just a two-person operation. If not, they need to manage their employees better . . . if I worked for someone and behaved like this I'd get fired . . . I simply can't believe that they continue to trot out the same old stuff . . . "admin will sort/order has dispatched/courier has messed up/don't have the fabric/your order is bespoke so can't make alterations or offer refunds" . . .

I have said this so many times before and I'm even boring myself . . . there is obviously a market for their product . . . it seems they are victims of their initial success . . . they need to scale back, hire some decent machinists, conduct proper negotiations with suppliers, smarten up the website (which is still appalling), completely revamp their FB page and get someone at least halfway versed in social media/marketing to take charge of it, STOP taking orders or making offers until they have fulfilled all back orders completely to the customers' satisfaction.

Until they do the above, they are onto a losing a proposition.

P

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Aw bless, another happy customer photo. Although I'd be worried that the hood is a little large and will slip down.

sarahann1

Visit site
They are asking for customer recommendations of what couriers to use now. I wonder if the existing couriers have started refusing to take orders from Shwmae given how many times they've blamed them for customers not getting their orders.

So very unprofessional.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
They are asking for customer recommendations of what couriers to use now. I wonder if the existing couriers have started refusing to take orders from Shwmae given how many times they've blamed them for customers not getting their orders.

So very unprofessional.

Love it ... what else did you expect from them !!

bexcy-bee

Visit site
The pic of the grey horse in red good is my friend; I thought it looked far too close to his eyes...

She ordered that in the discount sale in December and it arrived beginning of jan, so very quick turn around!

Bexcy-bee x

Arizahn

Visit site
Genuine question: what is the point of these hood/onesie things? They confuse me. Are they for preventing rugs from rubbing? How does the horse's skin breathe? I just don't understand them at all, sorry.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
GOSH LOOK WHAT APPEARED ON THE SHWMAE FB .... am PSML

What is the point of a onesie some ask?

A onesie which is designed by shwmae products ltd is a beautifully hand crafted overlocked product which is perfect for the following reasons:-

* covering wounds or grazes which need protection from bugs/bedding or other forms of germs.

* keeping horses hygienic and protected when in or outside of the stable

* a turnout onesie is perfect for protecting horses from the elements when the owner can't be sure to get them in due to other commitments or wishing to still turn out in harsh weather.

* helping with skin conditions which may results in wounds or rubs (used and proven through customer use)

* thermal onesies are perfect for putting on a horse/pony after or before work to keep joints warm before work and slowly release heat helping prevent tying up etc... After work.

* insulating heat during a cold and unforgiving spell of weather making sure your horse doesn't loose weight through being cold.

* protecting horses from parasites during summer months when fly bites and bug bites are at their peak.

A shwmae products onesie is more then a rug... It's an essential easy to use garment.

When designing the onesie shwmae took all health issues into consideration and are proud to say we are the only company to have thought of these points when manufacturing the product.

2014 will see 7days dispatch turn around, outstanding second to non customer service and only the very best of designs for you and your horse.

Buy with peace at shwmae from today and feel looked after and cared for by one of the worlds most known equine rugs companies

Arizahn

Visit site
I don't mix Facebook and forums so can't see the Page, but thanks. Am still unconvinced, but each to their own I suppose. I don't really do any sort of rugging as have a yak/bear hybrid...

cptrayes

Visit site
GOSH LOOK WHAT APPEARED ON THE SHWMAE FB .... am PSML

What is the point of a onesie some ask?

A onesie which is designed by shwmae products ltd is a beautifully hand crafted overlocked product which is perfect for the following reasons:-

* covering wounds or grazes which need protection from bugs/bedding or other forms of germs.

* keeping horses hygienic and protected when in or outside of the stable

* a turnout onesie is perfect for protecting horses from the elements when the owner can't be sure to get them in due to other commitments or wishing to still turn out in harsh weather.

* helping with skin conditions which may results in wounds or rubs (used and proven through customer use)

* thermal onesies are perfect for putting on a horse/pony after or before work to keep joints warm before work and slowly release heat helping prevent tying up etc... After work.

* insulating heat during a cold and unforgiving spell of weather making sure your horse doesn't loose weight through being cold.

* protecting horses from parasites during summer months when fly bites and bug bites are at their peak.

A shwmae products onesie is more then a rug... It's an essential easy to use garment.

When designing the onesie shwmae took all health issues into consideration and are proud to say we are the only company to have thought of these points when manufacturing the product.

2014 will see 7days dispatch turn around, outstanding second to non customer service and only the very best of designs for you and your horse.

Buy with peace at shwmae from today and feel looked after and cared for by one of the worlds most known equine rugs companies

Can they not at least get someone with decent grammar to write this marketing material????

Second to non (sic) service? Yes, they already deliver that, I think, just not quite in the way that they mean. Can't see that changing, but you never know.

PolarSkye

Visit site
Can they not at least get someone with decent grammar to write this marketing material????

Second to non (sic) service? Yes, they already deliver that, I think, just not quite in the way that they mean. Can't see that changing, but you never know.

Like I said . . . they need massive help with their marketing across all their media . . . and it wouldn't cost them that much to have someone with a decent grasp of grammar to give their website a once over.

P

Status
Not open for further replies.