Spyder's had twins!

Rosehip

Visit site
Haha, If you are anything like me Simsar, you will be sat with your phone in one hand, coffee in the other, looking at the keys like its some sort of alien object! :D xx

Amos

Visit site
Hope they are both OK this morning. For a moment I thought you were joking and it was the plastic "Spider" that had had twins! :eek: Congratulations - can't wait to see the pics.

Simsar

Visit site
Phone still pissing about!! will sort I promise.

Have just heard both boys are doing as well as they can, both up and hooning round the stable, both pooing and weeing, feeding well, poor Julie will be sleep deprived for a few more weeks yet though as her vet has said although looking good atm 3 weeks old is the first milestone!! 'Red' there mum has done them as well as she could have, bakeing them for 360 days so please keep fingers crossed.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
That sounds positive that they are as lively as crickets; it's not the first time that I've heard '3 weeks' is the optimum time as by then you've had the time to really know the foals and how their development is going. Fingers crossed for them.

Why don't you forward the pics onto someone (not me, I'm going out!) who knows what they're doing, lol............... We're getting very impatient and drumming our fingers like drums at your non-technical brain............

MissTyc

Visit site
Great news this morning and so glad to hear they're both up and about - I would say that is the *first* milestone! Now the hard work to reaching the next checkpoint starts! Hope they both stay strong!

Bumble1

Visit site
So good to hear that Batman and Robin are doing well, I think if we keep on using those names the poor owner won't stand a chance of calling them anything else:D Does you're phone have bluetooth? Or can you attach a USB cable? If in doubt, just shake it until they drop out:cool:

Trolt

Visit site
Glad to hear they're doing ok. Fingers crossed things stay positive

Am getting VERY concerned about the number of twins this year. Friends mare was scanned and the vet had to return as thought there was twins, scanned again and only one bubba. However, having heard that there is something in the water, and the fact that mare is so wide she barely fits through her stable door, she's not due for another week, little bit worried! :eek:

Simsar

Visit site
Magoo has the photo and its a cracker! So you can all moan at her now.

Going to see them on saturday.

PorkChop

Visit site
Phone still pissing about!! will sort I promise.

Have just heard both boys are doing as well as they can, both up and hooning round the stable, both pooing and weeing, feeding well, poor Julie will be sleep deprived for a few more weeks yet though as her vet has said although looking good atm 3 weeks old is the first milestone!! 'Red' there mum has done them as well as she could have, bakeing them for 360 days so please keep fingers crossed.

Wonderful news :D:D Looking forward to seeing pics

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
MAGOOOOOOOOOOOOO - where are you please?????
We are all waiting to say hi to Hector and Barney :))

Really concerned about the number of twins this year... i have a mare who isnt due until August and has been rather 'large' since january, every time i think she cant get any bigger she does (2nd foal).

But seriously.... we now need to all hunt out Magoo !!!

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
IMG00142-20110518-1201.jpg