The Dizzy Blonde - Rest in Peace my Beautiful Girl

Ebenezer_Scrooge

Visit site
Oh Mrs M....:(:(:( I have followed your stories & events about Dizzy & no horse could have wished for a more loving, caring & dedicated owner than you. You did all you could for her & she was lucky to have you. A beautiful blonde bombshell... Heaven gained an angel today. RIP Dizzy.
Sending lots of Hugs Mrs M. xxx

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Owning is a wonderful thing they give us love they give us loyalty. They never complain they let us in to their world and show us companionship and friendship. We travel miles together sitting on their back becoming part of them.

Every person at sometime or another are blessed with a horse in a million. I was blessed with 2 horses in a million both were special.

You Mrs m were blessed to own Dizzy you gave her everything and like me did everything humanly possible to help her. Sadly sometimes all we can do is not enough. You did the honorable thing you stopped her pain, yours now starts. I spent more time with her boy to help me,give the others more hugs it will help you let them be your shoulder to cry on. I send you healing vibes to help you through this hard time. No one knows how long the healing takes. I have still not healed from my girl ( Dec) I wish you well and your horses like my boy sniffed his mum nuzzled her legs and nose wondering why his mum would not respond. Your there like me to help them through loosing their friend.

((vibes)):(

Last edited:

CalllyH

Visit site
Oh mrs m, I've only just seen this.

Rip dizzy

If you need anything even if it's just a chat over a cuppa I'm not far from you xxxx

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Sorry to hear your sad news. I've had to make a similar decision in the past and it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do so really feel for you.

Rest in peace Dizzy x

Ravenwood

Visit site
I am so desperately sorry for you Mrs M, what an incredibly brave and selfless decision to make - I respect you x

She certainly couldn't have even hoped for a better home than with you, you had done everything you could. xxx

RubysGold

Visit site
Im so sorry for your loss MrsM, she truly was a stunning girl, and you had to make that hard decision far too early :( Its heartbreaking but you absolutely did the right thing for her xxx

scots

Visit site
So so sorry for your loss, big hugs it must have been so difficult to make the decision but she is pain free and watching over you now.

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
OMG I am stunned. Just totally stunned. I so very,very sorry. I have tears on my cheeks. Just don't know what to say. Please accpet my love and thoughts. allie xx

Elsbells

Visit site
So sorry. It's hard enough, but when you've been through thick and thin and fought soooooo hard as you have, it's just so bl***y unfair

I'm shocked and choked, we will miss her.

Run free dear Dizz, you'll always be beautiful.

Christmas Magic

Visit site
Oh dear Mrs Mozart,im so ,so sorry for your loss! I feel your pain!:( You done so much for your beautiful ginger girl,you could not do more! She is on the Rainbow Bridge now,waiting for you! Massive hugs!