The Dizzy Blonde - Rest in Peace my Beautiful Girl

Kat

Visit site
Oh god............ so sorry to hear this. ......... I have no words. I know how much you loved her and how special she was. I am so sorry that you have reached the end of the road.

You have brought a real lump to my throat. I can't imagine what you must be going through.

RaYandFinn

Visit site
So sorry... I have followed your story for some time... She was a beautiful horse...

Run free Dizzy horse... See you at the bridge

x

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I'm so sorry for your loss Mrs Mozart.

I remember that we joined HHO about the same time, I still recall your happy posts about your new horse, and your posts about her Dizzy Blonde moments, but also that all too soon came the "rollercoaster" posts, about something not being right, about the latest veterinarian visits, some getting the hopes up about her problems being solvable, others less hopeful. I'm truly sorry that it ended with this sad post, but even though it was sad to read, it was bittersweet sad.
Because it shines through, how you've always tried to do what was best for her (still having thoughts about one day solving her problems is not what I would call blind ignorance, I call that still having hopes and dreams), and seeing that you couldn't keep her pain-free, you let her go.

With lots of sympathy and (((Hugs)))

Daffodil

Visit site
I am so very sorry to read this. Like many who have responded I followed her story from Day 1 with you, and hoped and hoped all would come right for her. You and your family must be absolutely devastated - and worn out tonight - but she is in no more pain.

She was a stunning looking girl. RIP The Dizzy Blonde xx

glamourpuss

Visit site
One of my favourite memories from this forum was when you posted pictures from when you did a dressage test, there was one where you were leaving arena with the biggest smile on your face. That smile said more to me than anything.

Bearsmum

Visit site
I am just so sorry to read this, what a lovely tribute to her.

I'll raise a glass to the Dizzy one tonight. RIP lovely lass.

JDx

Kenzo

Visit site
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss, everyone on hear knows how much she meant to you, you have made brave decision after doing all you can, unfortunately we have to accept that no matter how hard we try, we can not alwsys fix them, we have to let them go while they still have their spirit, you did the right thing, cherish those lovely times you had with her, big hugs xxx