The Egypt Horse Project ?

Janah

Visit site
Cannot believe it acceptable to have animals (of any sort) with amputations on stoney, dirty ground.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Lady Luna

Visit site
Signed and shared when it first appeared on Facebook.
It's now on a tour of Australia and I for one cannot wait until the residents of Buninyong finally see this animal abusing scammer and her revolting Mother in their true colours ��

Last edited:

Tazzytop

Visit site
The Egypt Horse Project continues to be an outrage, STILL have filthy stables, still have sick animals NOT receiving treatment, still telling LIES to their supporters.

They have supposedly rehomed a horse called CENA yet now refuse to say where, provide any updates or pics and DELETE any questions from their FB when asked. Why, they posted pics and updates (and even a thank you, almost unheard of from Ms Lotherington/Mrs Medo) of all the others. But not for Cena, he has probably been sold, so all the thousands of pounds donated by supporters that helped care for a feed this horse do not matter, he has been sold for profit? Please share this page far and wide and lets HELP FIND CENA. Rescued and then sold, yet more of Ashleigh and Ahmed Medo's disgusting behaviour!

https://www.facebook.com/Helpfindcena?fref=ts

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
Oh I had a right old slanging match with that cow's mother. I should have walked away but didn't. According to her her daughter is an absolute angel and hasn't done anything wrong. Just disgusting.

Tazzytop

Visit site
Now all the dogs are dying at TEHP and they are accusing people of deliberately poisoning them. Posting pictures of Rick the Alsation when he ARRIVED at TEHP and was still HEALTHY instead of the picture of him taken very recently, see attached link. Ticks everywhere, all through his chest, his face, in both ears and look at between his toes

https://www.facebook.com/RescueAnimalsVoice?fref=ts

Tazzytop

Visit site
Thought I would post the update from the woman who managed to get into the Egypt Horse Project and take the terrible video (see link above)

"Yeah we were allowed in. It was quite hard to find and we had to ask several people along the way. I had an Arabic speaking companion with me so communication wasn't an issue. Once located we banged on the metal gates and explained to the youth who opened them that we had come to see the horses. And offered a large donation (money talks)
The boy let us in and told us Ahmed was away in Hurghada.
He showed us the horses and we were only presented with an opportunity to quickly film and take photos when he had to go back to the main gate to see more visitors . Silly boy and lucky us!
There were 8 donkeys in the menage plus a horse. They looked ok considering the condition of some of the others that were there.
Mazloom was in the second menage. He looked good.
Most of the boxes were occupied.
A pregnant mare with a bad leg, a donkey with a rag wrapped round it's rear leg, Valentino, Cena, Hamza - who incidentally is a mess. He's not thriving in that environment. A donkey with buckled forelegs and Sukkar.
At the far end was a wreck of a horse with a shattered foreleg. Next to him was two donkeys, one with a snapped rear leg.
All horses had water, straw bedding, hard feed and hay.
A stack of hay bales was clocked and noted as we made a fuss of the horses.
I worry about Valentino's mental welfare. He seemed not all there as though he was dreaming and didn't seem interested in interacting with us. Not much to go on I know but he didn't feel right compared to the others."