the face of an anti..

von

New User
Visit site
You see, you start off so well then you just get nasty and boring again.
Please try harder Sogs. Now even i am getting bored!
VON.

Sidesaddle

She who knows best
Visit site
You see, you start off so well then you just get nasty and boring again.
Please try harder Sogs. Now even i am getting bored!
VON.

Von

May I respectfully point out that if you are truly bored with Soggy then you wouldn't be responding to him. All the while you and Mairi respond to him, you give him further fuel. If you really find him boring, then click the ignore this poster button and you will be rid of him.

But I suspect you actually like him and enjoy his posts.

I know I do. :)

severnmiles

Visit site
Me two SS, its more entertaining that tv!

Of course they both like his posts, they like the attention he gives them....Bendy Endy was the same!

severnmiles

Visit site
I am well ta, how are you?

County shows are fun but roll on September :)

Not heard from Endy for ages, I thought maybe he'd been eaten by something up in the Scottish hills!! Haha.

soggy

Visit site
Hi Severn and SS

It helps to pass the time whilst waiting for the hunting season to come around.:)

It always surprises me that the need to have the last word drives them so hard.

We have just has a spate of large equestrian kit robberies in my area, it seems that there's a professional gang doing the round , so be on the alert.

Anyone going to the Game Fair at Broadlands?.

Sidesaddle

She who knows best
Visit site
Hi Soggy

Yes, we are going to Broadlands. Should be an excellent jaunt. Are you in the area and going?

Hi SM

Oh yes, far better than TV. What has happened to Bendy? I am very worried. No, I am not, but thought I would be polite. :)

soggy

Visit site
SS

Yes we are going to Broadlands, I've always like the estate.

Bendys been captured by some big red headed jock and stuffed under a big pile of rocks out on Rannoch moor with any luck.

soggy

Visit site
Royal Welsh and Midlands are a no no this year due to the road works on the M6.

The Game Fair should be good this year as its a go way south, if you know what I mean :))

Fairynuff

Visit site
I bet he keeps his w***y in a showcase in the front hall. It must amuse his guests immensely-talking point at dinner in the big hall while they throw the bones to the wolfhounds under the table. Pratt. Mairi. ;)

soggy

Visit site
Pasty

Whats a w**y?. The only thing I keep in a showcase in the front hall is a barometer.

Hows the sausage this evening?

You seem rather bitter and twisted lately. Or have you always been that way?

I like how you have changed you name to Pratt Mairi. :)

A little harsh on yourself but who am I to argue.

Roll on September and cub hunting :))

SBB

soggy

Visit site
Now thats a first!

Pasty with nothing to say for herself LOLOL

Long may it continue.:)

A glass of champers anybody?

wallace

Visit site
"Plucked up enough bottle to come back and get another whooping have you?"

"Whooping"???
Are you hoping she gets a very nasty cough?

You couldn't "whoop" the skin off a cold rice pudding, boy! Let alone find your own arse with both hands.

wallace

Visit site
My face looks like your arse? How do you know? For a start you have no idea what my face is like, but if you did, in order to make a comparison you'd have to be pretty familiar with your own arse. Do you look at your arse quite a lot then?
I suppose with one hand you could use a mirror..... or you could just get Faggy to take a photo before his nightly stroll down Bourneville Boulevard?

wallace

Visit site
Well, each to his or her own.
Far be it for me to criticise those whose tastes lie in other directions. Just as long as you two are happy.
I trust your trailer has more than one bedroom? Or is it all perfectly innocent, like Morecambe & Wise, the pair of you sitting up in nice stripey pyjamas?

That wouldn't work though. One of them was funny.

soggy

Visit site
My arse is one of those once see never forgotten imagages. That why I know your face must be the spitting image of it.

They say the face reflects the inner being, and your so full of shyte that if its not my arse you resemble it most certianly will be someone elses.

Is that your best effort? Not very good was it. After all that build up and waiting. I have to say I'm rather disappointed.

soggy

Visit site
"oh dear.................................................................................................!!!!"

Just woken up have you? :)

Had one of those little unfortunate accidents again ?

wallace

Visit site
Why so nervous in your reply?
Spelling and grammar may not be your greatest skills, but this is a truly appalling offering!

"My arse is one of those once see never forgotten imagages."

Putting aside the clumsy, fumbling typos - is that statement something you really want to make on an open forum? I mean, what with your choice of username - "BOTTOM BOYS", and that of your gallant protector - "FAGgus".......I mean, are you two deliberately attempting some kind of camp Music Hall act? If so, then it's really quite good, and I applaud you for getting away with it for so long.

"That why I know your face must be the spitting image of it."

What??? "That why..." OK forget the spelling etc. but WHY?
Why MUST my face be the spitting image of your arse because it is, "one of those once see never forgotten imagages."??? This is such a poor attempt at an insult, it could be interpreted as a compliment!

"They say the face reflects the inner being, "

Who do? Who are "they"??? You just made this up. It's tripe.

"and your so full of shyte that if its not my arse you resemble it most certianly will be someone elses."

Most "certianly" indeed. Well if it does resemble 'someone else's' then I can console myself with the fact that when I wake up tomorrow I will still be me, and you will still be you.

"Is that your best effort?"

Good Lord No! I wouldn't waste my best on you, but I have made some slightly better ones on this forum that you and your 'special friend' have conveniently side-stepped because you can't cope with them.

"Not very good was it."

I thought it was OK. Fair to middling at least. Still streets ahead of your jittery nonsense though, and once again...if you are going to ask a question, a question mark is required. Buck your ideas up, boy.

"After all that build up and waiting."

You have "build up"? Then get it sorted! Don't wait around for my replies before relieving yourself. I'm flattered that you are on tenterhooks, awaiting my posts with pent up frustration - but please - I don't want to be held responsible for your anxiety and misery. Although now that I HAVE replied, you are probably feeling better already!

"I have to say I'm rather disappointed."

Well, I guess you are used to this feeling and to be brutally frank I don't see any improvement on the horizon. I suspect you know this deep down, but don't let it stop you trying. Endless failure must be daunting, but stick with it.
Not just for me, but for yourself. I feel guilty at mocking you, sometimes....but then I think you might be a spoof HHO member, like Farmer Giles or AlanE - just posting for a laugh - and then my sympathy wanes.
I can't be sure if you're for real or just a joke. If you are - hats off to you! Brilliant performance so far.

soggy

Visit site
Wee Jock

What a pathetic attempt at a put down. A prepubescent teenage could have done better.

Your grandiose claims of expertise in this arena are I see wholly false. I expect there were based like all of your previous claims on your inflated ego and infantile mentality.

Its obvious that you were struggling from the opening sentence, never mind, with a little application and some extra tutorial I'm sure you will improve.

Would you care to make another attempt at something worth reading? It's your call.

Personally I don't hold outmuch hope of a descent reply.

But please feel free to try.

Catch you later sucker. :)))

SBB