the face of an anti..

soggy

Visit site
Pasty

Had a lot of experience of Amyl Nitrate have you?

That would help explain some of the waste life look in your eyes. Note that I said some not all.

Are you getting enough Italian sausage? Remember its not good if you keep your knees clamped together. LOLOLOL

Enjoy yourself

SBB

p.s. I'm very very real. You should come over and find out this season. We start cub hunting early september. Can't wait!

jerryboy

Visit site
Should soggy trousers not be reported to the HHO admin?
Puerile comments, although boring, are in my eyes acceptable but "he" is going beyond this and being rude and abusive.

wallace

Visit site
There were a number of questions put to you in that pathetic attempt at a put down. If it was so pathetic, you should have no problem answering all of them.

Start with the first one. Why so nervous in your replies?

And I note that this reply is even more littered with hurried spelling mistakes that you don't usually make, despite trying to score a point with someone else's spelling previously. I wouldn't normally attack spelling and grammar - except to point out hypocrisy. So instead of treading water until your "manly" protector returns to try and bail you out - answer the questions.

But I can't resisit another one.

What....is a "prepubescent teenage"????

Oh OK, one more won't hurt.

What is a "descent reply."???

I may or may not address the rest of your tawdry post when you answer the questions in my previous post. I doubt you are capable of giving proper answers without resorting to banal remarks that once again side-step the actual question.

Just take them one at a time. But answer properly. Go on. See if you can!

wurzel

Visit site
""BOTTOM BOYS", and that of your gallant protector - "FAGgus".......I mean, are you two deliberately attempting some kind of camp Music Hall act? If so, then it's really quite good, and I applaud you for getting away with it for so long."

Thanks. Recognition at last !!!

"and then my sympathy wanes."

Oh don't Wayne townie !!
Keep you pecker up !

I am sure you can stop us cubbi9ng if you really try !!!

severnmiles

Visit site
Wallace,

Tom Faggus was a notorious highwayman - correct me if that is not the TF you are named after TF.

I feel now that you are becoming a tad personal and so hypocritical.

soggy

Visit site
There were a number of questions put to you in that pathetic attempt at a put down. If it was so pathetic, you should have no problem answering all of them.

Were there questions ? If there was, the question is were any of them worthy of an answer. I think my lack of response should give you a clue to the answer to that question.

Start with the first one. Why so nervous in your replies?
I shall indulge you on this one. Never in a month of Sundays, you are trying to hard to find something to post. :)

Ooh attacking my spelling and grammar. I am wounded. LOLOL

Hardly the work of a self proclaimed exponent of the literary put down.

I may or may not address the rest of your tawdry post when you answer the questions in my previous post. I doubt you are capable of giving proper answers without resorting to banal remarks that once again side-step the actual question.

I can't wait for your miserable reply. As I have said the question is were any of them worthy of an answer?

I am more than capable of formulating a proper answer to a worthy question. Are you capable of formulating a proper question? Or do you just prefer to flap your gums and spout drivel.

Have fun. Sucker!

SBB

soggy

Visit site
Wallace,
I feel now that you are becoming a tad personal and so hypocritical.

He's finding it hard poor wee chap. He's pushed himself forward as the master and now finds that he can't measure up to the task.

It is always the same with these mouthy hypocritical sorts. No depth of foundation, their whole structure is built on sand.

All it takes is a little digging and the whole thing come crashing down around their ears.

Anyone care for a lend of my shovel? :))

soggy

Visit site
Puerile comments, although boring, are in my eyes acceptable

You would know all about those wouldn't you?

Your whole boad history is made up of "Purile comments"

I shall now go back to ignoring you :))

Have fun.

SBB

Fairynuff

Visit site
Let him wallow in his one s**t. Its costing the NH service zilch and allowing real people to have the psychiatric help they need. Have you seen his photo yet? Reckon hes hiding something (or she). As they say-"give a man enough rope and he ll hang himself". Mairi.

soggy

Visit site
Ms Harper

You appear extremely bitter about something. Was it something someone said?

Don't take it to heart. Why the long face? :-0

My mental health is first rate, and always has been. My last Psych test has me down as a well balanced and sociable individual.

What did your say about you?

Have fun.

SBB

soggy

Visit site
Ms Harper

Lost for words again!

Most unlike you. What would they have said down at the dole office?

Fairynuff

Visit site
Stop making such an idiot of yourself. You are now becoming seriously boring and repetitive, a bit like a dog with a bone. Go into the garden and bury it for another day. You are coming across as a desperate one man show who should be pitied. I cant hear laughter anymore. You remind me of "Il Pettomane"- everyone laughed till he filled his knickers (yours are overflowing) Go away. Mairi.

soggy

Visit site
Ms Harper

Burying the bone!!! Really and its a Sunday, what would your mother say if she read your suggestion. LOL

Desperate! Moi? Just having a little fun. As for laughter, you need to get out more. We are having a good giggle here.

I haven't filled my breeches since babyhood and have no intention of starting now. Its all to do with bowel control.

I intend to stay for the duration whether you like it or not.

Have fun

SBB

soggy

Visit site
Ms Harper

Then you presume wrongly. Yet again.

The "we" referes to the 5 of us who at the time of posting were viewing the site from various locations and chatting on MSN at the same time.

"everyone else seems to be avoiding this trash."

To quote the comedienne Cathrine Tate " am I bothered".

Sorry to see that your sense of humour has deserted you.

Have fun

SBB

soggy

Visit site
p.s. Haper???? I thought you claimed to be married to an Italian and to use you really name as you identity on these boards.

Harper is not a particually Italian sounding surname.
Just curious!

Have fun

SBB

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
I have recently heard that spanish do not always share surnames upon marriage like us english do... perhaps it is the same in italy?

Fairynuff

Visit site
Yes Sheeps, its the same here. Women usually keep their maiden name but the children take their fathers surname. About one of the few civilised things here to be honest. Mairi.

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
Yay! I was right about something!

It doesn't seem to be too common at all actually - my Malaysian friend doesn't understand why women change their surnames upon marriage either!

wallace

Visit site
OK, yes. I have descended to their level - you are quite correct. But if I don't, it goes way over their heads. Well, maybe not Faggy's. At least he seems to have a modest grasp of what a sense of humour might be, unlike his underling.
Hypocrisy is what I first accused Botty of. All other attempts to get him to account for his personal attacks just seem to make him overly anxious, so by doing the same I have indeed been a hypocrite.
He's one of those "happy to dish it out - but can't take it" merchants. On that basis I'm happy to give it - because it vexates him so. When he ceases to amuse me I'll stop.

But promise me you won't use the word "tad" again....Please?

It really is the most appalling expression. (OK, word then! Is it even a word? Not sure, but anyway.....it's really dire.)

wallace

Visit site
The
things don't work on here....

"He's finding it hard poor wee chap. He's pushed himself forward as the master and now finds that he can't measure up to the task."

You saucy mare! You managed to get three double entendres into that! Been watching some "Carry Ons" on UKTV Gold7?

"It is always the same with these mouthy hypocritical sorts."

That's a pretty poor show! You can't just turn around an aspect of your own character onto someone else as a replacement for coming up with something of your own. Very feeble.

"No depth of foundation, "

Whereas I'm sure your foundation has great depth. Probably applied with a rather large garden tool. (Almost as good as one of your double entendres, but not quite!)

"their whole structure is built on sand."

Structure? There's no structure! I'm just yanking yer chain, boy! You can almost hear the banjo music....

"All it takes is a little digging and the whole thing come crashing down around their ears."

Yee haw! Squeal like a piggy, boy!

"Anyone care for a lend of my shovel? :)) "

So THAT'S what you use to apply your foundation!