the face of an anti..

wallace

Visit site
I don't think it's very serious at all.
I think he's sick in a very lighthearted, "not very serious at all" way.
Like, he's only here for people to poke fun at.

The Resident Freak!

He actually requested an example of my prowess at being a self-abuser! I'm still baffled as to whether he wanted graphic photographic/video evidence or something more.....tangible...!

Either way, he'd have to pay Top Dollar for such sought-after material.

wallace

Visit site
The
things don't work on here....

"Were there questions ? "

Yes.....
Bit of a clue...
The bits with question marks after them.
So good of you to supply one on this occasion.
Is it a Special Anniversary?
The 5th Christening of the Trailer Mattress?

"If there was, the question is were any of them worthy of an answer. I think my lack of response should give you a clue to the answer to that question."

No, no, no! Not, "If there was,"...."If there WERE"!

Your lack of response indicates a fear of, and lack of ability to answer the questions. Nothing more. If they are not worthy of an answer - you should at least be able to deal with them without side-stepping and avoiding. You are incapable.

"I shall indulge you on this one. Never in a month of Sundays, you are trying to hard to find something to post. :)"

But I can sense the tension in your replies to me. And a month of Sundays would only be... 31 days in one interpretation, or 31 months if taken another way. In either case you lose hands down.
I never have to "try" to find something to post. You give me enough ammunition to last several lifetimes!

"Ooh attacking my spelling and grammar. I am wounded."

Well you chose to start on other people's spelling etc first. "Dish it out - can't take it."

"Hardly the work of a self proclaimed exponent of the literary put down."

Self proclaimed? Where? Another question you will be unable to answer.

"I can't wait for your miserable reply."

REALLY! Gosh, thanks! I'm so flattered you are waiting with bated breath upon my every word! (blushes..)

"As I have said the question is were any of them worthy of an answer?"

But I asked them. Then invited you to reply because of lack of response. You are avoiding them because you are incapable of answering.

"I am more than capable of formulating a proper answer to a worthy question."

No. You are incapable of answering a question that bursts your balloon of a head. Because as soon as you try to answer, your head bursts.

"Are you capable of formulating a proper question?"

Yes. Do you have double-jointed elbows?

"Or do you just prefer to flap your gums and spout drivel."

Not particularly. But I might try it tomorrow. I have plenty of your material to practice with.

"Have fun. Sucker!"

I always do. But for the last part I may need some help from your Sugar Daddy.

Ring-A-Ding-Ding.

wallace

Visit site
OK, you've replaced the missing "r".
Good job, botty!
Way to go!
(Just how far away is this "vacation" of yours???)

So you tried to correct your post with the addition of a single consonant. But please...

"p.s. Haper???? I thought you claimed to be married to an Italian and to use you really name as you identity on these boards."

What does, "to use you really name" mean?

That's not a typo. That's either dreadful use of English, extreme nerves, or trying to cover up a previously exposed example of nerves by deliberately making typos/spelling mistakes, so that it looks natural.

Botty, you are a fraud and a liar.

soggy

Visit site
Wee jock

I started to read your posts but never got past the first line of the first reply.

It just looked like a rehash of everything you have posted before.So I didn't bother with the rest. Was there anything in the reams of drivel that had any originality?

I suspect not, why change the habit of a life time eh!.

Vitriolic pomposity is definitely your literary style.

Still I'm sure you had fun composting or should that be composing your endless stream of replies.

Have a nice day now. I certainly will.

SBB

Care for another round sucker? I'm quite content to ignore your next puerile offering if you so wish. :)

wallace

Visit site
"I started to read your posts but never got past the first line of the first reply."

Liar. You read the whole lot.

"Vitriolic pomposity is definitely your literary style."

Fantastic. But how would you know unless you read the post?

You are a liar and a fraud.

"Care for another round sucker? I'm quite content to ignore your next puerile offering if you so wish. :) "

OK, ignore it then. There won't be another round if ignore my reply. In which case I win!

Cheers, Botty!

wallace

Visit site
OK keep it. But it's also the favourite word of an extremely bumptious anti who flaunts himself in a most embarrassing way elsewhere on this message board. And no!
It isn't me you cheeky children!

I just find the use of that "word" cringeworthy in the extreme, but each to their own - as Faggy has so ably demonstrated.

wallace

Visit site
"Who's the baffoon?"

I'll give you a clue. It's somewhere hidden in the statement, "You are a buffoon."

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

wallace

Visit site
Hook, line and sinker!

Proves you don't ignore my posts, and that you read all of them. Proves you are a liar.

If you keep supplying the ammunition, I'm happy to use it.