The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

Hoopsa

Visit site
My very first post! After lurking since the beginning of the story I have just got to join in the fun! Listening to Chris Evans brought a lump to my throat. :) Come on Tessy! And well done Abbie for the extraordinary way you are coping! I know betting has closed, but my money's on a skewbald filly, more brown than white. Tonight's the night!

tessybear

Visit site
EEEEEEEEEEK

Just listened to the radio 2 call out !! :) IM BEAMING FROM EAR TO EAR !!!:D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now tonight's update.... she has changed A LOT so excuse the post this morning she has waxed up on her other teat, her vulva has completely changed shaped... like one side has collapsed slightly if that makes sense :eek:

2gvjuhh.jpg

qy6aec.jpg

b9da40.jpg

2f03nf9.jpg

2u6mff5.jpg

The waxy build up dropped off when she was having her feet picked out but formed in less than 10 mins max again :) But look at her poor boobies :( Being bit to death by bloody flies horrible things :( :(

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Did you hashtag carefreegirl? We could all tweet using the #waitingfortessytofoal
Or #tessyfoal etc...

Hashtag :confused: Only hash I know comes in cakes (yes morrismob it's our age ;))

I follow him so just copied the thread title and wrote something about it being to do with 'Don't forget' this morning.

I think I've just sent it to myself looking at my phone :eek: :D

tessybear

Visit site
Hashtag :confused: Only hash I know comes in cakes (yes morrismob it's our age ;))

I follow him so just copied the thread title and wrote something about it being to do with 'Don't forget' this morning.

I think I've just sent it to myself looking at my phone :eek: :D

Oh god everyone will think i am a horse perv for taking photos of her bits and pieces :eek::eek:

Carefreegirl

Visit site
I'm totally lost now re # etc so maybe a 'yoof' would be better off doing the technical stuff :)

Off to my rocking chair now with a hot water bottle :)

Wildforestpony18

Visit site
Eek! Can't wait, I mean, not excited AT ALL *crossed fingers* :D:D It'll be soon, i'm sure of it! I'm keeping money on a piebald colt, more black than white, with a handsome white star/stripe :D

tessybear

Visit site
Woohoo...Tessy not long now girlie :D
Here's hoping for a colt lol. You will end up keeping it for sure :rolleyes:

:D We wont this sounds terrible but i don't want to keep a foal, our land would be trashed in winter :( we simply don't have enough time for two horses my sister isn't keen on riding as much as i am x

Thistle

Visit site
As long as it has a good home it doesn't matter who it's with. Don't feel bad, you didn't plan this,

Her udder looks more promising, the central crease has disappeared now, always a good sign.

tessybear

Visit site
Got to admit that I'm going to be quite disappointed when Tessy does finally foal..... this little "Waiting Club" won't exist any more :(
I know we will all need some form of counselling and suffer from withdrawal symptoms ;)

As long as it has a good home it doesn't matter who it's with. Don't feel bad, you didn't plan this,

Her udder looks more promising, the central crease has disappeared now, always a good sign.

We will ensure they have a good home :) defo, well that's it if we had planned the foal then we would keep it but we didn't play a role in that

I thought that and her teats have dropped more :)

tessybear

Visit site
Omg the radio . fane and firtune ahead lol but hang in there abbie it wont be long now ps you are a lovely girl. bet youre parents are proud x x

How lovely was that ! so many fantastic people on here :) Aw thank you so much ! Im lucky to have such great parents to support me x

tessybear

Visit site
She's enormous! I don't think I've ever seen an in foal mare as big!

I'm going to say not tonight, but tomorrow night! Black colt, 3 socks!
Oh god dont say that knowing our like its triplets :eek:

I've gone beyond obsessed with this thread, I'm now obTESSed, she's got to have her foal tonight..please?....surely?

Love it !! fingers crossed x

Sandstone1

Visit site
There does seem to be some changes today, her tummy looks lower to me, and her udder is much bigger too, poor girl must be uncomfy. Lets hope tonights the night as weather set to get cold after tomorrow.

tessybear

Visit site
There does seem to be some changes today, her tummy looks lower to me, and her udder is much bigger too, poor girl must be uncomfy. Lets hope tonights the night as weather set to get cold after tomorrow.

Yes i did think that :) But the flies around her boobies are not helping poor girl :( x

Fools Motto

Visit site
I've given up guessing when, I've been wrong on so many occasions!

Plait her tail, polish her hooves, and wipe her tash - got to look 'ones best' for foalie... might make something happen??

Po Knee

Visit site
LOVED the mention on Chris Evans show :D

From today's pics, with absolutely everything heading south, something's gotta give sometime soon :eek: