The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

sidsmum

Visit site
Well done Tessy Bear!! I'm another lurker who has been keeping an eye on this thread - isn't she lovely!!! Congratulations!

Sandstone1

Visit site
She is beautiful and HUGE, No wonder poor tessy was so big! So glad mum and babe doing well. Had a little tear at photos! Congratulations again.

hest

Visit site
Huge huge congratulations to Tessy and to you (and to your mum and dad who sound like they need a medal too!).
She is a seriously cute foal *wipes tear from eye* :)

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
Love Dora as a name, Theodora for posh. My daughter is Theodora but we call her Thea and its her birthday today !

Love the name Theodora. Dora for her stable name. I love choosing new names for the animals and don't get to do it often for horses as they come 'ready named'. :D

BigGinger

Visit site
well done Tessy for foaling all by her self and what a lovely foal mini T is!! Hoping TessyBear passes her afterbirth sooner rather than later then everyone can relax and start to enjoy that gorgeous bundle of enjoy. Hope you've relaxed a little now Abbie xx

seagull

Visit site
Cead mile failte a capaillin.

This is an old Irish welcome meaning " a hundred thousand welcomes" to this little foal, which is very appropriate!

So many people genuinely thrilled to see the safe arrival of a beautiful foal.

Well done Abbie you have been so fantastic throughout this whole journey. :)

tessybear

Visit site
Well we stuck her out this afternoon it was to warm to keep them in and would do them no real harm :)

Here are the photos and attempting to upload a video that will take 3 hours to render:rolleyes:

Everyone meet Dolly outside and exploring the world :

zwb09u.jpg

2yvo4e1.jpg

And she is the double of Tessy personality wise, very brave and friendly here she is having a cuddle:
20rskr9.jpg

Equinus

Visit site
Congratulations Tessy and Abbie. No wonder her tummy was nearly on the floor, absolutely gorgeous healthy looking filly. Last looked about 6.30 on page 348....and read everyone's posts since. Mega support here.

There was a showjumper many years ago called April Moon, but can't find out anything about it. Lovely name though.:D

Senility kicked in here. The name was April Love, even better. In the 70s.:eek:

HazyXmas

Visit site
She is the cutest foal, can i have her please????????

Tessy looks glad to be outside for some grass, she seems to be taking it all in her stride :)

Well done Abbie & family xxx

kat2290

Visit site
Awwwwwwwwwww :D :D :D

She is just SO gorgeous and scrummy I could just eat her!!
Can't believe how friendly she is, she's going to be such an awesome hoss :) I might just have to come and steal her off you!

Surreydeb

Visit site
DOLLY is so gorgeous and what a lovely name :)
She doesn't seem like a newborn, so big and alert - thrilled for you and loving the cuddle pic x

Fools Motto

Visit site
I don't think you are going to have any shortage of homes lined up for her in 6 months time - there appears to be lots of us on the waiting list!! ;):D

She has lovely markings, be sure to be a stunner in the show ring, or anywhere for that matter!

Love her too!

Once was lost

Visit site
Huge congratulations to you all!
She is a stunning filly, a very bright future awaits her and that is because if you Abbie, you and your family have given Tess the foaling experience she has always discerned but I doubt has had before, you have given this filly the very best start and you have done it with more on your plate then most could ever handle, give yourself a huge pat on the back, enjoy watching Tess and Mini T and realise that you have proven you can handle anything that comes at you, exams and driving tests will be a doddle now!
I love Dora as a name, it suits her although what ever you pick I do think her posh name should have the prefix of HHO!

Just to add that every thing this morning has been 'my lovely' thanks to you, you have really left an amazing impression on me and I hope that you can keep us all updated however you need to put yourself and your studies first for a while, your adoring fans can wait and understand! X