The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

nicolenlolly

Visit site
Goodness, look what I missed! I have been checking in hourly for the past couple of weeks. Today has been mega busy but I didn't think it would matter-typical!

Congrats Abbie and Tessy she is beautiful. If she were mine, I would call her cilla or holly and make her show name something along the lines of surprise surprise!

Have a fabulous day in the sun foal watching and once again congratulations. I will await the calendar :) xxxxx

tessybear

Visit site
Lovely!!! She's a big girl! Congratulations, I know how exciting it is when they atrive. Make sure you sprayed her belly button with some purple spray =)
Any further with names?

Thank you ! Yes vet did it for us and we are keeping on top of it :) She seems very happy with being handled so its an easy task and we are going with Dolly :)

Love the name Dolly Mixture - Genius :D
So do i !

Love the name Dolly, she is an absolute star. Just think how easy she is going to be as she gets older having had such a happy introduction to people. Well done Abbie and family. Still can't get over how BIG she is, perhaps Dad was a shire??
Well that is it :) she has such a calm, cool exterior perhaps he was ! he was defo something big and chunka munka

Dolly mix surprise :D

Still shocked at how big she is! And what a friendly little thing already. She was definitely worth the wait for all of us!

I know we didn't know how big foals should be but after googling some we are rather shocked :p

morrismob

Visit site
Love the latest pics. Dolly is perfect ! Mum looking very chilled and that last one with you and Dolly is just fantastic !

We were all wondering how we would cope once Dolly had arrived, we will watch her grow up and nag you young lady as from tomorrow back to your books !!;)

rainer

Visit site
She is amazing,just perfect and I can't wait to see how she will turn out :) love skewbalds and she has great markings+is sooo pretty!!! Well done to mummy bear and to u 2 abbie. Hope u keep her so that we can see her progress or if not I hope one of us on here has her :) that would be awesome x

tessybear

Visit site
Love the latest pics. Dolly is perfect ! Mum looking very chilled and that last one with you and Dolly is just fantastic !

We were all wondering how we would cope once Dolly had arrived, we will watch her grow up and nag you young lady as from tomorrow back to your books !!;)

Mum whilst being watchful and doing her job is really laid back and doesnt make a fuss of us mauling about with Dolly :)

Eeee sorry mum :eek:;):D

She is amazing,just perfect and I can't wait to see how she will turn out :) love skewbalds and she has great markings+is sooo pretty!!! Well done to mummy bear and to u 2 abbie. Hope u keep her so that we can see her progress or if not I hope one of us on here has her :) that would be awesome x
Aw thank you ! It would be fab if someone on here got her hmmm perhaps one of you will wake up to a foal in your field :eek:;)

kateo

Visit site
Stunning! Congrats

Please keep us updated on her progress when you are able to, I think we will all be watching with interest!

Not sure what I'm going to do with all my free time now we're no longer on foal watch - any other HHO foals we can follow?! :p

Ladyinred

Visit site
Congratulations Tessy and Abbie. No wonder her tummy was nearly on the floor, absolutely gorgeous healthy looking filly. Last looked about 6.30 on page 348....and read everyone's posts since. Mega support here.

There was a showjumper many years ago called April Moon, but can't find out anything about it. Lovely name though.:D

Are you thinking of April Love, owned by Marion Mould? I wouldn't name a gorgeous filly after her, she was a complete cowbag lol. We had her visit the stud where I worked and she was the nastiest mare we ever had!

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Loving the outside pics, I cannot get over her confidence already :eek::cool:
You sure you are going to part with her Abbie..?? You look rather, ummm, "attached" in that last pic ;):p

She is super, and beautifully marked, no wonder you are so pleased. For what its worth I have a Shire/Cob foal who looks just like her..!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Though Scarlett is now ten months.....
And LOVE the name Dolly...it suits her to a (Mini) T :D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Is it just me who feels a bit lost by not checking for updates every half hour ?

Love the outdoor pics, mum hasn't even come up for air and lickle Dolly all fluffy and brave :D

I pity whoever does end up with her - hundreds of us keeping an eye on them and watching their every move :)

Well done TB and Abbie x

ludlow

Visit site
I think she would make a great play mate for Hovis!! He's always on the lookout for a little filly and their adventures would be very entertaining. I think Dolly needs her own FB page too...