The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

tessybear

Visit site
Huge congratulations to you all!
She is a stunning filly, a very bright future awaits her and that is because if you Abbie, you and your family have given Tess the foaling experience she has always discerned but I doubt has had before, you have given this filly the very best start and you have done it with more on your plate then most could ever handle, give yourself a huge pat on the back, enjoy watching Tess and Mini T and realise that you have proven you can handle anything that comes at you, exams and driving tests will be a doddle now!
I love Dora as a name, it suits her although what ever you pick I do think her posh name should have the prefix of HHO!

Just to add that every thing this morning has been 'my lovely' thanks to you, you have really left an amazing impression on me and I hope that you can keep us all updated however you need to put yourself and your studies first for a while, your adoring fans can wait and understand! X

Oh wow that was truly kind of you ! Thank you so very much well seeing little Dolly's face will brighten me up when i feel down i am sure x

MasterBenedict

Visit site
:( Im at work at my silly computer wont let me see the pictures! Please please please someone tell me what foalie looks like??? I just cant wait until I get home!!!
:D

ludlow

Visit site
She's an absolute beauty! I can't quite believe the size of her...hard to imagine she popped out of poor Tess! Utterly gorgeous little foalie...congrats to you and your family x

tessybear

Visit site
She's an absolute beauty! I can't quite believe the size of her...hard to imagine she popped out of poor Tess! Utterly gorgeous little foalie...congrats to you and your family x

God knows how she managed to fit in there little terror !! thank you x

CLM

Visit site
Dolly is HUGE !, just look at the size of those legs! I can't believe she is only a few hours old. Mum seems totally relaxed too, can't see what all the fuss is about.
Massive congratulations to you all, what a fantastic outcome. A beautiful, beautiful foal and a happy, relaxed Mum.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
:D:D:D HOORAY!!!!!!! SHE IS HERE AT LAST!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

many congratulations abbie, you have got a beautiful foal, so pleased all went well......we need LOTS of piccies as she is growing up....

pogface

Visit site
Gorgeous markings, especially that face! Amazing how the mare's belly shrinks back isn't it? What a stunning pair :)

claracanter

Visit site
I can't believe that foal is less than 12 hrs old, she looks like she has been around for ages. Wonderful temperament. Dear Darling Dolly and Mum looks so relaxed too. Thank you for taking the time to keep us all updated.

redmone

Visit site
Awwwww did you really go for Dolly as her name? :D:D:D

The world needs more Little Dollys, just like mine :eek:

She is an absolute stunner!!! And looks to be about a week old! You sure mummy bear hasn't been hiding her anywhere??!!

tessybear

Visit site
Awwwww did you really go for Dolly as her name? :D:D:D

The world needs more Little Dollys, just like mine :eek:

She is an absolute stunner!!! And looks to be about a week old! You sure mummy bear hasn't been hiding her anywhere??!!

Yes we did :D:D suits her to a T :)

Thank you, well unless Tessy has a pair of stepladders ( not sure dolly would need them) back inside then it's possible :D;)

Coblover63

Visit site
Oh goodness, she's just adorable... she's a bay skewbald too. And Dolly is a FANTASTIC name... I fear Liath may just burst into tears to read that as that was the name of her very special girlie whom she lost a couple of years ago.....

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
Love the name Dolly, she is an absolute star. Just think how easy she is going to be as she gets older having had such a happy introduction to people. Well done Abbie and family. Still can't get over how BIG she is, perhaps Dad was a shire??

3Beasties

Visit site
Dolly mix surprise :D

Still shocked at how big she is! And what a friendly little thing already. She was definitely worth the wait for all of us!