The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

putasocinit

Visit site
You could rub some fly stuff with your hand on her under belly by her belly button flies like it there and make it sore, the smell should keep them away from her precious boobies.

tessybear

Visit site
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
****NO FOAL BTW**** in case anyone thinks this is why i am so :eek::eek:

LOOK:
8ygio8.jpg

I milked her :D:eek: She didn't try to kick ten shades of black and blue into me :D:D

But yes this stuff started dripping out, its sticking, clear but appears a whitish tinge when on the teat .... Is it Wax ?

kat2290

Visit site
ABBIE!!!!!!!! Don't do that!!!! Momentary heart failure thinking foal had finally arrived!

But it's going to be soon!!!!!!!!!! :D

tessybear

Visit site
ABBIE!!!!!!!! Don't do that!!!! Momentary heart failure thinking foal had finally arrived!

But it's going to be soon!!!!!!!!!! :D

:eek::eek::eek:
Sorry :p You should have seen me when that stuff came out i ws practically crying Tess just looks away now like she is worried by me :D

MrsElle

Visit site
How exciting! I have no idea if it is wax or milk - have you tasted it as some previous posters have suggested - but eeeeeeek! Tessy surely must foal tonight!

Tomorrow is my granddaughters first birthday, she is called Bella. Bella Bear has a nice ring to it ;)

I will be logging in every few minutes to check updates now!

putasocinit

Visit site
No 4 drops is nothing, but i am just being cautious, the breeding experts would know, oh how exciting, lets start on a delivery time, i say she will deliver at 3am sunday morning.

tessybear

Visit site
How exciting! I have no idea if it is wax or milk - have you tasted it as some previous posters have suggested - but eeeeeeek! Tessy surely must foal tonight!

Tomorrow is my granddaughters first birthday, she is called Bella. Bella Bear has a nice ring to it ;)

I will be logging in every few minutes to check updates now!

No i chickened out :eek: I hope so !!! the weather is still nice and warm so she better ;)

I like the name Bella !

Eeeeeee! Exciting :D
Tis, Tis :D

And just as your parents are away...played tessy played :cool:
They are stuck in traffic have not been moving for over an hour, very well played ;)

tessybear

Visit site
No 4 drops is nothing, but i am just being cautious, the breeding experts would know, oh how exciting, lets start on a delivery time, i say she will deliver at 3am sunday morning.

Thank god :) I dont know what i would do with myself if i caused the illness of the foal :eek::eek: No sleep for me tonight :cool:

kat2290

Visit site
She is probably thinking "excuse me I'm a horse not a cow gerroff my boobies"!!

I vote that Abbie tastes the milk... Doooo it!! :D

Fools Motto

Visit site
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
Baba fluffy foalie coming soon to a paddock or stable near you!!!

The trailer to this particular thriller has been a long, yet unmistakably good. Many actress's (Aunties!) have had a small part, but the main character, TESSY BEAR clearly deserves an oscar for her performance. Co Staring Abbie, who has leapt to fame, she surely deserves an nomination for her part?
Also mentioned in the credits is 'Mum', 'Dad' and 'Sister', who no doubt without them this thriller would not be complete!
Truly recommended. It has audiences on the edge of their seats. No popcorn needed here!! - HHO readers.

:D:D

tessybear

Visit site
She is probably thinking "excuse me I'm a horse not a cow gerroff my boobies"!!

I vote that Abbie tastes the milk... Doooo it!! :D
She did stop eating and turn to look at me like " I .. I just dont even know/care anymore human" :D

eww no way :p
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
Baba fluffy foalie coming soon to a paddock or stable near you!!!

The trailer to this particular thriller has been a long, yet unmistakably good. Many actress's (Aunties!) have had a small part, but the main character, TESSY BEAR clearly deserves an oscar for her performance. Co Staring Abbie, who has leapt to fame, she surely deserves an nomination for her part?
Also mentioned in the credits is 'Mum', 'Dad' and 'Sister', who no doubt without them this thriller would not be complete!
Truly recommended. It has audiences on the edge of their seats. No popcorn needed here!! - HHO readers.

:D:D

Thank you that made me chuckle :D:D

Polos Mum

Visit site
She will carry on making cholestrum for a good few days once foaly is here, the colour/ consistency gradually changes to be more like the milk you put on your cereal!
don't panic about a few drops - but it may well mean things are starting to progress.

How is she in herself, fidgety/ digging bed/ almost mild colic symptoms yet? - looking at her belly?

Asha

Visit site
Thank god :) I dont know what i would do with myself if i caused the illness of the foal :eek::eek: No sleep for me tonight :cool:
Dont worry about it. my mare ran milk everytime she moved the night before she foaled. it was like a tap, i was mortified as she hadnt done it first time around, and all was fine. Id say, its the start of wax. It usually goes sticky honey/golden colour before baby arrives.

i tasted my mares, the night she foaled it was sweet, its not that bad honest!

Your vet will do a blood test on the foal, after shes been born, to test if shes had enough colostrum, so sit back and enjoy

tessybear

Visit site
She will carry on making cholestrum for a good few days once foaly is here, the colour/ consistency gradually changes to be more like the milk you put on your cereal!
don't panic about a few drops - but it may well mean things are starting to progress.

How is she in herself, fidgety/ digging bed/ almost mild colic symptoms yet? - looking at her belly?

Phew thank you :) So it should change white before foaling or after :)

Fidgety - check :p has been the past few days really
Digging bed- Yes she did that tonight thought she was trying to get away from my groping hands to China, walking round in circles in her bed something she doesnt normally do

:)

tessybear

Visit site
OMG, i'm not expert but that's a new development!!!!

It defo is :D

Dont worry about it. my mare ran milk everytime she moved the night before she foaled. it was like a tap, i was mortified as she hadnt done it first time around, and all was fine. Id say, its the start of wax. It usually goes sticky honey/golden colour before baby arrives.

i tasted my mares, the night she foaled it was sweet, its not that bad honest!

Your vet will do a blood test on the foal, after shes been born, to test if shes had enough colostrum, so sit back and enjoy

Ah so we could still have a while to go :( NOOOO she got my hopes up silly mare :eek: