The thread of all Olympic Threads

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Does anyone else think that the eventers are all riding really well today? They seem to be really trying to look quiet and engaged. I am sure this is an attempt to show horse sport at its best - and I think it is working.

Possibly also a different approach to riding a horse trained to gallop cross country that lends itself more to tact and quiet riding?

IrishMilo

Visit site
I subbed directly through Discovery Plus and the quality is still dire! I’m watching from the beginning so I’m hoping the quality will improve over the course of the tests?!

Equi

Visit site
I subbed directly through Discovery Plus and the quality is still dire! I’m watching from the beginning so I’m hoping the quality will improve over the course of the tests?!
It did get better, mines been perfect for a while (iPad)

KEK

Visit site
We have Lucinda and JK commentating. Lucinda doing her normal chatter about bits, horses being individuals etc..
I feel the eventing dressage is always nicer to watch than pure dressage 🤷

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I can see the scores if I put my phone with it as full screen. It’s very nice having Tom’s marks as a comparison. I think Tom’s test was so forward compared to the others, no mincing around, and that’s where he got the extra marks perhaps.

ihatework

Visit site
We have Lucinda and JK commentating. Lucinda doing her normal chatter about bits, horses being individuals etc..

I think I'd rather LG & JK, more comedy value.
I'm not a massive Spenny fan

clinkerbuilt

Visit site
I wish it was Spencer and Lucinda - they balance each other well.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I’m only watching on my phone, which is only a small screen, and it’s been good so far.

jenbleep

Visit site
How are you watching? I have Spencer and the other guy who's name I don't know. Would be good to get a different perspective