The thread of all Olympic Threads

teapot

Visit site
I have a plan. I’m not getting out of bed u til I see ros, then I’ll dash to the yard and dash back and get back into bed 😂

She's not until 4.21pm if that helps? I need to do my food shopping between Laura and Ros!

jenbleep

Visit site
I have a plan. I’m not getting out of bed u til I see ros, then I’ll dash to the yard and dash back and get back into bed 😂
Do you know where I can find the order of riders?

I've now downloaded the app on my phone so I can watch on the go 😅

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to cooler days
Visit site
My friend asked to swap this morning (one does am, the other pm) I was more than happy to swap to the pm shift. I am still in nightwear and just watched the medal ceremony. I do need a wee but will dash after the next rider.

jojo5

Visit site
SAS56 - thanks for letting me know re Spencer Sturmey. I have heard the other guy on Euro SJ before - with all the commentating he does, you would think he would have learnt a bit and didn’t need to make some of the inane remarks that I hear from him. 🙄

SAS56

Visit site
SAS56 - thanks for letting me know re Spencer Sturmey. I have heard the other guy on Euro SJ before - with all the commentating he does, you would think he would have learnt a bit and didn’t need to make some of the inane remarks that I hear from him. 🙄
I was actually going to write something like that but stopped myself. At the beginning of today he was asking Spencer how they "tame" the horses! Talk about being deaf to the current goings on. He can be a little potty mouthed.