The thread of all Olympic Threads

Squeak

Visit site
Lottie wins the bronze! Well done :). I do wish Isabelle and the gorgeous Wendy had won though - that was a ridiculously beautiful test. And gutted for Carl and Becky - they both rode lovely tests - but more to come from Becky for sure!

These are my thoughts too. I didn't 'get' Dalera's test at all and although I'm not an IW fan I still would have rather she got the gold for that test.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
Lottie wins the bronze! Well done :). I do wish Isabelle and the gorgeous Wendy had won though - that was a ridiculously beautiful test. And gutted for Carl and Becky - they both rode lovely tests - but more to come from Becky for sure!
Me too, I absolutely loved Wendy’s test and she should have won , Dalera showed some tension in her mouth and wasn’t as correct IMO…

Ossy2

Visit site
I’m going to stick my neck out here and say that test by freestyle is maybe a slight symbol of why she hasn’t made it to the top top in that I think there are underlying issues with keeping this horse fit enough for the top top level.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I’ve not managed to watch any of it, had a busy morning. Just caught the results (with several horses at my cafe, so lots of cheering when I told them!). 3rd, 6th and 8th is pretty good!

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
I’m going to stick my neck out here and say that test by freestyle is maybe a slight symbol of why she hasn’t made it to the top top in that I think there are underlying issues with keeping this horse fit enough for the top top level.
I agree, presuming that your ‘fit enough’ means sound enough. It showed up in the rhythm bobbles, didn’t it.

Another one to question how on earth Dalera scored more highly than Wendy.