The thread of all Olympic Threads

alexomahony

Visit site
Edited : didn’t realise it was Boyd Martin. Lovely horse :)

I’m pretty behind but really enjoying it. Some amazing tests - Laura and Michael were out this world.

Loving the big bay USA horse with the white face - you don’t seem to get as many horses with big white faces much anymore.

Reactions: Kat

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Oh is that the new kayak racing thing?

Do you know what it’s actually called? Cos I’m fairly sure it isn’t kayak racing thing!!

I’ll watch it on catch up.

Apparently this one is "womens kayak single", then we have kayak cross, which sounds REALLY good fun to watch, think they have to roll it on the course, absolutely no way I could do that

Adam Peatey is swimming later

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
Thanks Teapot, I admit I am a dressage nerd…. The judges weren’t too far apart on the top few which is nice to see and a few 9s and 10s in there as well

ihatework

Visit site

Boughtabay

Visit site
Edited : didn’t realise it was Boyd Martin. Lovely horse :)

I’m pretty behind but really enjoying it. Some amazing tests - Laura and Michael were out this world.

Loving the big bay USA horse with the white face - you don’t seem to get as many horses with big white faces much anymore.

The backstory to his ride is quite sad - he took the horse on after one of his students (owner/rider) died in a training accident. He talks a little about it here: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeWQd54x/

I hope they do well