The thread of all Olympic Threads

Kat

Visit site
21????!!!!!

The neddy I ride is 19 and is horrified if I go out for a hack for longer than an hour 😳😳🤣🤣🤣

He does look marvellous. He’s didn’t look 21. 😍
My friend's horse was still hunting at 25, and still fit happy and keen. He was ridiculously over excited the following year when we did a summer ride from kennels.

Forever Young is living up to his name, what a gorgeous horse.

teapot

Visit site
You'd hope with the Olympics the fence judges are experienced... I know the volunteers wouldn't necessarily know the sport as well, but fence judges need a rake and a bucket of something I feel

Parrotperson

Visit site
My friend's horse was still hunting at 25, and still fit happy and keen. He was ridiculously over excited the following year when we did a summer ride from kennels.

Forever Young is living up to his name, what a gorgeous horse.
Mine is incredibly lazy though!!

He yawns constantly when you’re tacking up and extravagantly yawns when you get home!!

Somehow always finds the energy to shy at that one blade of grass that’s a different colour to all the others! 🙄🤣

piebaldproblems

Visit site
He yawns constantly when you’re tacking up and extravagantly yawns when you get home!!
Not to go off-topic but if you've got a horse that's yawning a lot when tacking up, that's unlikely to be laziness and much more likely to be them yawning as stress relief. I'd be questioning whether he's really comfortable being tacked up or being ridden out.

Equi

Visit site
Another stumble but got though the first slip spot okay I wonder if everyone has passed back to avoid the right hand side of it as much as possible