The thread of all Olympic Threads

ihatework

Visit site
Nor yelling at it. Experience got him round but I get what you are saying.

To put it into perspective (although I’m not disagreeing it was a bit ugly and scrappy) -

Sometimes horses go green on you and completely drop you. Especially in the sort of atmosphere there is today. As a rider you have 2 realistic options. You pull up and come home or you make it happen in whatever way you can within the rules of the sport. It’s unsafe to do nothing. Stakes are high here guys. She did what she had to. It’s that grey area of the sport.

Rowreach

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Visit site
To put it into perspective (although I’m not disagreeing it was a bit ugly and scrappy) -

Sometimes horses go green on you and completely drop you. Especially in the sort of atmosphere there is today. As a rider you have 2 realistic options. You pull up and come home or you make it happen in whatever way you can within the rules of the sport. It’s unsafe to do nothing. Stakes are high here guys. She did what she had to. It’s that grey area of the sport.
And always worse when you are riding in a team.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Loving this course much more than the Tokyo Olympics. It’s beautiful, grand and much less twisty. So nice to see big, supportive crowds and all the different flags.

It’s a gorgeous place too. It must be à totally different experience for Laura, Tom and Ros. But it wasn’t entirely Tokyo’s fault!

It’s incredible to hear that riders are no 1300+ in the world and at the Olympics!