The thread of all Olympic Threads

piebaldproblems

Visit site
Mmmm you’re right. I’m not convinced that’s a legal whip, although I’m not an FEI rulebook nerd
Just been to have a look. Apparently the rules are just

Cross Country and Jumping Tests - A whip no longer than 75 centimetres and not weighted at the end is allowed during these tests.

Michen

Visit site
Who is this idiot commentating with Spencer? He’s so annoying. And that rider just whacks the horse between fences and he goes “that’s the way to do it”. Yeh, great, given the s*** show going on with equestrian sports image right now.

Gah.

rosiesowner

Visit site
Who is this idiot commentating with Spencer? He’s so annoying. And that rider just whacks the horse between fences and he goes “that’s the way to do it”. Yeh, great, given the s*** show going on with equestrian sports image right now.

Gah.
Literally just said the said thing I said to my non horsey fella!! A chuckle and ‘that’s the way to do it’ at a rider giving a horse a big clap with the whip. Cmon guys read the room 😭

ETA: sorry that first sentence makes no sense, clearly consumed by Olympic excitement 🤣

ihatework

Visit site
Just been to have a look. Apparently the rules are just

Cross Country and Jumping Tests - A whip no longer than 75 centimetres and not weighted at the end is allowed during these tests.

I wonder if it’s BE that has to be padded then. I Need to look it up properly

IrishMilo

Visit site

Gah.
I’m behind you lot but I think it’s John Kyle. He’s damn annoying!