The thread of all Olympic Threads

Penguin_Toes

Visit site
Spencer Sturmey is one of the commentators and the other is the usual Eurosport commentator who's name I've forgotten.

Hi, definitely Spencer Sturmey is the knowledgable one - he normally commentates on Clip my Horse (FEI) sometimes with Lucinda Green, they are very funny together - the other guy is the one sho normally commentates on Eurosport SJ

Thank you 😊😊😊

SAS56

Visit site
Jonelle has a very good looking horse there and what a lovely picture they present. I need something pleasant to watch after this weeks events.

Reactions: Kat

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to cooler days
Visit site
Finally managed to get discovery plus on a different laptop. Watched Tom's on my phone. My laptop decided not to connect😠.

How did the rest of Jonelle's test go because the start of it looked pretty tense and to score 30?

SAS56

Visit site
Finally managed to get discovery plus on a different laptop. Watched Tom's on my phone. My laptop decided not to connect😠.

How did the rest of Jonelle's test go because the start of it looked pretty tense and to score 30?
Very tense but very correct - Spencer S commentating that Jonelle's riding saved it from being high 30s - still very nice horse

Reactions: Kat

ihatework

Visit site
God I'd really like to see this Italian horse through to the contact, it has the potential to do a very fancy test