The thread of all Olympic Threads

humblepie

Visit site
Thanks all re the diving/dressage. Am going out but will give it another try. We are on a sky internet package on tv ap

NinjaPony

Visit site
I always feel so bad for the rider when the horse throws the towel in like that, we’ve all been there and fair play to those who keep their cool, the weather looks awful too so o expect we’ll see more difficult tests. Horse looks much happier walking off.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Looks like BBC aren’t showing any of the dressage today 😏

I think its disappointing when we are reigning gold medalists in this sport and likely to win another medal this time, all being well.

We seem to be watching diving. Our Discovery Sky package only seems to offer one option.

I think you had to subscribe to the middle option on discovery to get all Olympics.

I am working today.it’s just typical that after all these months of rainy weekends (my cafe is outdoor) it’s going to be glorious,and likely busy, when I want to watch the Eventing! Do you think it’s reasonable that I have “dressage judge pauses” a few times for the GB rounds?😀

piebaldproblems

Visit site
It’s funny but given what’s been going on in pure dressage, it’s really refreshing to see the less ‘perfect’ eventing dressage with better relaxation and harmony and much less tension (mostly!!)
And the extended movements are real extension, not just front legs getting thrown around.